Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • (pc game) how do i get hexen II to work?
  • racefaceec90

i have put this question up on gameradar as well but know that there are brainy people on here as well 😉 please bear with me.i have recently downloaded hexen 2 along with heretic 2 and hexen 2 mission pack.they are image files.also have downloaded winrar,universal extractor and power iso.also have dosbox0.74 and d-fend reloaded phew! basically have extracted all files with winuar and universal extractor then tried running the files with power iso (it says that i can run file with a virtual disc/cd player (so i shouldn’t need to burn onto real cd (do not have any at present) i basically keep going round in circles trying to extract files then try and run them on d-fend e.t.c but i just cannot get the game to run (i don’t think that it is corrupted files?) it’s my stupidity (am not very computer savvy.have also tried converting to iso file but no banana.if anyone can offer any advice/help i would be most grateful (am dying to play hexen 2) thanking you in advance

Cougar

I’d have to try it TBH.

My virtual CD software of choice is Daemon Tools – there’s a free version.

Worth a look here for any specific requirements. http://www.ntcompatible.com/compatdb/results/hexen_dd26.html

Cougar

“i can’t get it to run” isn’t very helpful, btw. What happens when you try?

Also, software piracy is illegal, etc etc. Presumably you already have the original discs and they’re scratched, or something.

xiphon
    Free Member

Sounds like you downloaded the Hexen torrent pack.

+1 for Daemon-Tools – use it all the time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘(pc game) how do i get hexen II to work?’ is closed to new replies.