Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • how do I get a refund for issue 93, please?
  • pedroball
    Free Member

A hard day at work today so I treated myself to a copy of singletrack, mainly because the front cover had a bit for a local race on kids bikes that some local riders had done. Saw it was £6 but thought, fancy reading about moab after some dusty trails. At home this evening looking in the contents for the article on the local race and, eh?! It’s only available to subscribers ?

Am I meant to think ‘oh that’s £6 spent on something that amounts to 3 fewer articles, the same tests and adverts and a bit half done by’ or ‘oh well, I might as well subscribe so I don’t feel cheated next time’? Perhaps iits been a long day but it looks like a pretty odd thing to do for singletrack, and I feel I’ve wasted £6 that I won’t waste again.

Stoner
    Free Member

bindun. Free download of content for you.
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/false-advertising

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Covered the other day, think it is all available in the archive?

ton

all bike mags are the same. to fill a bike mag every month with something interesting without repeating is pretty impossible.
    hence not good vfm.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Beaten by 23 seconds, and you had a link Stoner?
    My bloody internets are broken! I shan’t look for an actually useful link now then… 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

#Pray4PooksDog

pedroball
    Free Member

Ah.. thanks both. I’ll take a look at the archive.

Even if they’d left it off the cover it’s still a bit odd paying full whack and getting less in the print version than subcribers. Getting extra stuff online I get .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘how do I get a refund for issue 93, please?’ is closed to new replies.