Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • How do I catch this spider?
  • CountZero

I’m sure roper is absolutely correct in his assertion that they’re beautiful things; however, please excuse me while I gibber quietly to myself in a corner somewhere.
    I’ll stick with the frilled dragon lizards I was holding in the pet shop earlier, thank you very much.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

Found a spider in my shopping one day. It promptly made a dash for the sink and dived into a basin of water…no messing, this critter had quite the technique. Sank like a pebble, prone and with its legs tucked away.

So…maybe leave a basin of water near the curtains, incase your visitor has an affinity for water?

michaelmcc
    Free Member

I currently have 5 huge wolf spiders in my living room at the moment, there was 6 but last night i had to remove the largest one and place it outside as it was making too much noise. I was reading a book and all i could hear was “pitter…pitter…pitter….pitter” as it ran back and forward across the bare floorboards intimidating the other spiders who hide in the corners and the constant noise was distracting/annoying me so i managed to catch her which was easy as she just sat on her haunches and waved her legs in a threatening fashion when i approached her. I imagine she’s still outside and the squeals i heard from from my neighbours cats hopefully mean she’s making friends, she was rather large as her legs stretched from one side of my palm to the other and her thorax was larger than the nail on my small finger – very visible fangs as well.

That is just eewww. So gross. How could you let one of them run around like that.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘How do I catch this spider?’ is closed to new replies.