Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • How Deviant are you?
  • footflaps

Is this a circle?

If you said: “Yeah, sure, close enough,” then you are probably politically liberal, and strongly support the idea of government aid for the homeless and unemployed. You are also likely to support same-sex marriage and legalisation of marijuana for recreational use.

If you said: “No, of course not,” then you are probably politically conservative, and strongly support the idea of protecting the rights of business owners and having a strong military. You are likely to take a particularly dim view of illegal immigration, and would come down strongly on even relatively low-level crime, such as drug use and prostitution.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/dec/06/how-shapes-predict-your-tolerance-of-deviancy

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I said no but am a politically liberal tree hugging, same sex marriage approving, CND supporting supporter of the welfare state.

But I am also a technical illustrator so the shape of things is important to me.

I think this might make me a deviant deviant.

sweepy
    Free Member

I’m very liberal and not really bothered about the shape of things, but if thats a circle then i’m a dutchman.

footflaps

but if thats a circle then i’m a dutchman

Deviant or non deviant Dutchman?

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Pile of guff. It’s most definitely not a circle. If however someone had drawn it freehand and called it a circle for a purpose that didn’t demand a perfect circle then I’d accept that it was a representation of a circle.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Deviant or non deviant Dutchman?

There’s only one type of Dutchman.

convert

Where does ‘it has aspirations of being a circle, but needs to buck its ideas up’ put me?

tomhoward

I said no and I voted green

nickc

Yeah, that’ll do

nealglover
    Free Member

…you are probably politically liberal, and strongly support the idea of government aid for the homeless and unemployed. You are also likely to support same-sex marriage and legalisation of marijuana for recreational use.

That sounds quite a lot like me.

I said “No”

Total guff 🙂

colournoise

Definitely not a circle, and definitely not a conservative (even with a small c).

What it is, is most definitely a pile of b******s…

rOcKeTdOg

disappointing lack of BDSM in the thread

footflaps

disappointing lack of BDSM in the thread

See Triangles thread for BDSM…

bikebouy
    Free Member

Drawn by a Divient 12 yr old more like..

PJM1974
    Free Member

I said no and I voted green

Same here. 🙂

TiRed

I’m a mathematician and there is no way that is the locus of a point. I’m about as liberal as they come, have only ever voted left of centre, and one of my best friends is in a same sex marriage. As a scientist I am, however, pretty judgmental of social science 😆

footflaps

As a scientist I am, however, pretty judgmental of social science

Surely it’s social studies, calling it a science is just an insult to proper science 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

looks more like a badly drawn 50 p than circle so No

Describes me to a tea though 😛

igm

I occasionally ride a bicycle and that wouldn’t roll well – on that basis not a circle.

But then again a social circle often isn’t entirely circular – so on that basis, probably good enough for social studyists.

sirromj

I’ll describe you to a coffee: It’s an octagon.

miketually
    Free Member

That’s not a circle, and I stood for the Green Party.

dogmatix

For anyone saying ‘that’ll do’ I’ve got a really nice set of 2002 mavic rims in my shed going for 100 notes. My email is in my profile 🙂

5thElefant
    Free Member

Close enough. And yeah, generally that liberal stuff.

footflaps

and I stood for the Green Party.

If that’s not considered deviant in itself, I don’t know what is!

flap_jack
    Free Member

Greens are very small ‘c’ conservative IME…

Edukator
    Free Member

It’s round enough for me which confirms the way I voted today. As art it’s not deviant enough though.

Northwind

I see a dog. Dog with head split in half.

langylad
    Free Member

Looks good to me and I’m a fully paid up Brown Shirt

langylad
    Free Member

(not really, i am moderately left, and it looks like a curly turd)

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘How Deviant are you?’ is closed to new replies.