Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • How bored are you?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Mmm?

Lifer
    Free Member

I’m the chairman of the bored

Kuco

Extremely.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mrsgrips
    Free Member

not very…because I have a house to clean and laundry to do and my toddler is screaming at me for moving things… and what I really want to be doing is sewing or sleeping…

chvck
    Free Member

Quite, which is bad because I should be working…

molgrips
    Free Member

Have you got to the stage of staring at the chat forum pressing F5 repeatedly yet?

richmtb

Things are pretty slow today I must admit. Going for a spin class at 1300 though

yossarian
    Free Member

I’m at home with the kids, it’s a beautiful day, I’ve got loads of work to do for my MA with the first exam on the horizon and I’m bored.

Just cannot motivate myself to do anything today

Off to the lakes for a fortnight later this week which will be good but unlikely to get much work done.

Think I’ll have a cup of tea….

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

incredibly bored, I should be completing a spreadsheet and report for my client about mortgage rates, but I really can’t be bothered. Makes it worse when you look out the window and see how sunny and lovely it is , and i think I had such a good ride on my bike yesterday grrrr

FuzzyWuzzy

I’m 20 minutes into a 4 hour conference call and have already lost the will to live, I’m hoping I don’t get asked any questions as I’m paying more attention to reading various forums…

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I’m speech-bubble annotating a powerpoint slide entitled: “Customer, Views and Influences”

I’ve fallen a long way…

binners

Not in the least. I’ve been so busy I haven’t even had chance to get on here this morning. Frankly its not on!

I’m thinking of joining a union and kicking up a right stink about it, to be honest. Now that the option of going and getting a job in the public sector, and subsequently doing not a scrap of work for the rest of my life, has been closed off to me by the heartless bloody Tories

*shakes fist angrily*

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m so bored I opened a thread about boredom by molgrips. I believe that’s boredom cubed 😛

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

We should talk about exercise and stuff… how fat heavy are you today Molly?

I was bored enought to start contemplating why I don’t care about stuff… like the parking on the curb or most things that some people care about on here. Or more, why I don’t care enough to get all uppity on here about it, what’s the point?

Bregante

Really bored. Can’t walk further than about 50 metres, co-codamol keeps making me sleepy. Dr advised me not to move my leg at all so yet another day on the sofa. I’ve watched all the films I’ve had stored for months. I’ve even tried doing the ironing on a lowered ironing board (without much success)….

sucklingmatt
    Free Member

F5 – that’s how bored i am, plus i just read that whole daily mail article on the other post

molgrips
    Free Member

4 hour conference call

You poor bastard… that is grim.

Yeti – 86kg, up a little, had a wobble yesterday cos I was so wiped after my ride. Fabulous day here too, I didn’t ride in as we had a disturbed night last night and woke up too tired and late. After pics will be taken tomorrow as promised.

Deadly, do you make fitted wardrobes?

binners

sucklingmatt – If you’ve just read a whole Daily Mail article, surely you’re now foaming at the mouth and firing off a letter to your MP about trans-gender, immigrant single mother dole scroungers?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

So bored I’ve gone and moved my car so it occupies both a bus stop and a footpath.

Jase
    Free Member

Just been painting the fence which is pretty boring.

bagpuss72
    Free Member

I’m so bored I read with interest the ‘pressing F5’ comments and got excited about trying it to see for myself.

I’m on a day off and just being nosy cos the suns gone in…. ironing then *sighs*

bagpuss72
    Free Member

Update: Its got more exciting the hoover wasn’t picking up so I’m now sat on the floor cutting all my long hair thats got stuck round the runners off with sharp scissors….

oooooooooooooh suns out again……………

rocketman
    Free Member

On a scale of 1-10, off the scale.

Mondays are too much of a shock to the system. Would prefer sleeping in until I wake up naturally, mess about the house for a bit then wander into work, do a bit and then push off at 2-ish. Tuesdays the same but would work til 3. Just about up to speed by Thurs then it’s time to start winding down for the weekend.

Work. Together we can slack it.

binners

Oi! Bagpuss! If the suns out again, why not pop out on your bike? See if you can get up the Rake? Then go and try the rooty, rocky singletrack down into stubbins

Alternatively, come and do my job for me, and I’ll go and do that instead 😉

Bregante

Just been painting the fence which is pretty boring.

Ooh you jammy sod. I wish I could paint my fence (I managed two panels on Friday afternoon but have spent the weekend in agony as a result.

yossarian
    Free Member

I wish I could paint my fence (I managed two panels on Friday afternoon but have spent the weekend in agony as a result.

What were you painting it with?

Bregante

a brush 🙂

I can’t walk/stand up v.well at the moment.

spacemonkey

I’m 20 minutes into a 4 hour conference call and have already lost the will to live, I’m hoping I don’t get asked any questions as I’m paying more attention to reading various forums…

A few years back I was on a group call on the subject of mindfulness. Got bored and decided to lay on the floor with the phone (speaker-phone mode) on my chest. Needless to say I fell asleep for the last 20 mins. Listened to the recording later that night and clearly heard myself snoring in the background. Thankfully I didn’t have to meet any of those people.

molgrips
    Free Member

Problem is here I’ve got no pressure at all. I’ve got flippin ages to get this stuff done, way longer than it needs. And I’m waiting for other people to fanny about to agree something so I can deploy what I’ve already written.

bagpuss72
    Free Member

Dear Binners,

By the time I’d managed to get all your hair *sniggers* out of the hoover I was drained so I’m getting some vitamin D from the sun as I don’t want to risk rickets.

Love Mrs Binners
    ps: Your dinners in the cat I’ll be in the beer garden of the Rose & Crown *hic*

mrchrispy

working my notice = BORED!!!!

4 working days to go

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Deadly, do you make fitted wardrobes?

Not to a standard where I could charge for it, sorry 🙂

hughjardon
    Free Member

So bored Iv’e started fondling my own moobs 😯

billysugger
    Free Member

I’m that bored I almost had a look at twitter

mrblobby
    Free Member

So bored I’ve just read through all twenty something pages of CRC VIP offers.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Love Mrs Binners
    ps: Your dinners in the cat I’ll be in the beer garden of the Rose & Crown *hic*

Heh! Nice one!

Ear, Bagpuss; why not relieve your boredom by getting all Binner’s CDs, and putting the discs in the wrong cases? Then sit back and enjoy the ensuing hilarity?

Hours of fun for all the family! 😀

Please, please do this. Please. Is important.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m so bored I’m thinking about Hugh’s moobs 😥

philconsequence
    Free Member

*unzips*

tell me more about these moobs….

binners

Fred. Clearly you’ve never been at mine when I’m in charge of the music, having consumed a few ales. If Bagpuss did indeed do what you suggest, the end result would be an improvement in the way they are presently ‘cataloged’.

Anyway… she really will be in the beer garden of the Rose & Crown. Bottle of Rose and Heat magazine, sat by the bowling green

bagpuss72
    Free Member

His CD’s are a MESS Fred they play 2 tunes on or something like that where, like on here, he argues with other middle aged men about who was the best indie/manc/hiphop band and you have to listen to other people’s all the way through before you get your choice…..

I like listening to their Stone Roses / Who / Verve type list then making them listen to a Take That / Barbara Streisand combo

I tried the pub it doesn’t open till 5 whats the point of having a day off on a monday everythings shut 😥

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘How bored are you?’ is closed to new replies.