• This topic has 19 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by emsz.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • How bad would children need to be and for how long before santa wouldn't come?
  • elvisisnaedeid
    Free Member

Child is throwing endless tantrums. Do you think santa should still come?

yunki
    Free Member

never make an empty threat…

donsimon
    Free Member

Depends on the age of the child. If 25 yrs old……….

coffeeking
    Free Member

That’d be a christmas they never forgot.

elvisisnaedeid
    Free Member

5 years old.

thegreatape
    Free Member

One Friday in March one of mine only ate 4 portions of fruit and veg, so Santa’s not coming to visit any of them.

flowergirl
    Free Member

Tell them you’ve got Santa’s number on your mobile.
    Every time you call someone they won’t be certain your not calling Santa!
    My sister used to do it to my nephews, worked a treat 😉

bazookajoe
    Free Member

It’s end of term so they’ll be knackered, and they’ll all be high as a kite with excitement at the impending christmas that’s only 8 sleeps away. Our 4 year old went complete mental this morning because her sister wrote her name in the wrong place on a christmas card this morning, it’s one of those things.

Send a santa letter instead warning them they’re bout to go on the naughty list. Have it ready on the doormat tomorrow morning, a bit of sprinkled glitter on the floor adds to the deceit.

Swalsey
    Free Member

If the kid is pushing it (you’ve warned him/her and the tantrums continue) you have to follow through with the consequence. Personally, I’d hide the presents, and when they are really very sorry, find the presents again 😉

IMO of course, though I hope being a teacher gives weight to my opinion.

emsz
    Free Member

Letter from santa with a warning in it.

used to work on my pervy little brov LOL

bazookajoe
    Free Member

If you follow through with the hiding the presents idea – just remember that at some point down the line you could be old and infirm and care homes and family help is on the agenda and they’ll be making the key decisions

Mikeypies
    Free Member

Send a santa letter instead warning them they’re bout to go on the naughty list. Have it ready on the doormat tomorrow morning, a bit of sprinkled glitter on the floor adds to the deceit.

great thinking

donsimon
    Free Member

I blame modern technologies, back in my day we had a coal house for this type of thing.

coffeeking
    Free Member

used to work on my pervy little brov LOL

Raises more questions than it answers.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😐 It does really does not in any way it, CafeRex?

Might be an idea to try to work out why child is throwing tantrums before imposing and punitive measures.

Maybe they’re frightened about something? Maybe try to find out what’s bothering them?

I was about to post something really deep and probbly quite depressing then thought maybe this thread ain’t about such things.

I accept Santa ain’t gonna visit me. Probbly a good idea; I’d give the bastard a right kicking for his failed promises…

emsz
    Free Member

He used to steal my knickers.

Long story, at least they were’nt sticky

donsimon
    Free Member

Long story, at least they were’nt sticky

That’s disgusting and I thought you’d know better than publishing something like that on a public forum. you should be ashamed young lady.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

We used to say they would get Brussel sprouts instead of presents if they were bad . Then put a layer of Brussels at the top of their stockings

grantway
    Free Member

If the Father got done for drinking and driving before Christmas.

emsz
    Free Member

sorry don. 😆

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘How bad would children need to be and for how long before santa wouldn't come?’ is closed to new replies.