Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • how bad is that wiggle advert they show between the TdF?
  • captaindanger

bad.

luked2
    Free Member

Not as toe curling as the BT adverts.

tiger_roach
    Free Member

we get to vote what happens next in the BT one? Great….

romster
    Free Member

Done it's job then if you're talking about it, irrelevant of whether you think it's sh*t or the best thing since sliced bread.

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

I don't expect Wiggle have quite the same advertising budget as Coca Cola.

Urchinboy
    Free Member

Done it's job then if you're talking about it, irrelevant of whether you think it's sh*t or the best thing since sliced bread.

Not if you think it's so shit you'll never buy anything from them again.

tiger_roach
    Free Member

I already know about Wiggle – do many cyclist not know about them?

romster
    Free Member

Hmmmm, stop talking out your bum. The only advert that freaks me out at the moment potentially putting me off buying a product is the cow who thinks he's a horse. Slightly concerned whether it's milk going in to that yoghurt or. . . .

jca

Well I for one won't be buying transitions lenses as advertised by Tyler Farrer – they seem to make you fall off your bike…

romster
    Free Member

Funny you should say that, Specialized have chopped optics for next year. Lol.

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

My vote for that BT advert would be he pimps her out on the game

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

Hav'nt seen the wiggle one but i did see one for chainreactioncycles and could'nt believe a company like. That would allow an ad to go out that is so unbelievably uneffective. Seriously it could be fixed with just one line, i was almost tempted to email them and offer to write a better ad for free. Its a classic example of an ad seller caring just for the sale and not the customer.

FuzzyWuzzy

Any cycling related ads have to be better than the Sidi/Contador ones

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘how bad is that wiggle advert they show between the TdF?’ is closed to new replies.