Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • How are Wiggle returns?
  • benz
    Free Member

Ordered some narrow 26″ silver sks mudguards for the winter hack on Friday.

Black Bluemels arrived today….

Anyone returned to Wiggle?

Any issues?

andyl
    Free Member

They are quite quick to sort it out from what I remember. But unlike CRC if it’s their error they don’t seem to be so wiling to hand out a voucher as an apology and to cover postage etc

cynic-al
    Free Member

if it’s their error they have to cover postage.

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

Well, had an order from wiggle a while back, which got completely messed up, but, to their credit, they admitted fault, I got an apology, and they got it all sorted out for me. Can’t say fairer than that. Good communication from them as well.

Jamie
    Free Member

Apart from charging £2.50 to send back via Collect+, whereas CRC is free, they are really good. As mentioned, if it’s their error, they will pay return postage.

Just make sure you go through the returns process on the website, accessed via your account, as this makes the whole thing go quicker.

Frankers
    Free Member

I’ve been sending back via Collect+ for free

paddy0091
    Free Member

yeah, I thought Collect+ was free for Wiggle? I’ve been meaning to send some bearings back for a while…

Taff
    Free Member

They cover the postage if its an error or an issue. Never had problems with returns in the past

Frankers
    Free Member

Taff – Member
    They cover the postage if its an error or an issue. Never had problems with returns in the past

Well they include a free postage label in the shipment so I returned goods “not required” with that

Jamie
    Free Member

I’ve been sending back via Collect+ for free

yeah, I thought Collect+ was free for Wiggle? I’ve been meaning to send some bearings back for a while…

Must have changed since I last sent something back in June.

I guess they had to drop the charge as CRC were doing it for free.

andyl
    Free Member

only time I returned something was when the specs were wrong. They didn’t refund the postage. Was a long time before collect plus.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘How are Wiggle returns?’ is closed to new replies.