Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • How are the surrey hills riding
  • Lummox

Heading up there or rogate tomorrow, wondering if the hills are riding ok and if there are any No go areas due to conditions.

Cheers

sofabear
    Free Member

Haven’t been up there since last weekend. Holmbury Hill, Pitch and Winterfold were all rideable though quite muddy in some places (Telegraphs and on Pitch mainly).

You do know that some trails on Winterfold have been blocked off?

Lummox

I heard stories of some of the unofficial stuff being closed due to harvesting, I couldn’t of told you where they were as it’s been a couple of years since my last visit.

sofabear
    Free Member

Lummox – Member

I heard stories of some of the unofficial stuff being closed due to harvesting, I couldn’t of told you where they were as it’s been a couple of years since my last visit.

Most of the trails to the north of Greensand Lane are blocked off – Evian, Bear Necessities, Area 51, Three Amigos.

Trails to the south of Greensand Lane are still okay (or at least were 9 days ago) – Northern Monkey, Lady Legs, Summer Madness, Charlie Bronson.

If you like jumping, Fly Tipper is still open.

The other trails – Barry’s, Yog Pots, Supernova etc. – are still open, so loads to fill a day..

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

was there on Sunday. Trails are damp but firm underneath

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How are the surrey hills riding’ is closed to new replies.