Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • How about an Investment Thread. Trusts – OEICs – ISA's.
  • Dobbo

Anyone keep up with the markets and invest in trusts or OEIC’s? What sectors are good to have a dabble in now? What sort of risk levels do you go to? General advice, good performing funds, broker companies you recommend etc….

I’m looking moving some funds from cash account to equity as I’ve too much doing nothing due to low interest rates.

Probably put a fair lump in to a mixed asset fund like Fidelity MoneyBuilder Balanced Fund. Also looking at the Asian Pacific as it seems to be a good bet for a slightly higher risk over the long term, as well as a UK smaller companies OEIC.

There seems to be a quite a bit of speculation on the US fiscal cliff so probably hold off until the 1st or 2nd week of Jan although the markets could rise early if the news is good :-S

Where’s my crystal ball….

robowns
    Free Member

Youve just explained the risk/reward correlation. With all major funds the only questiom you need to ask yourself is how much risk are you willing to accept?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How about an Investment Thread. Trusts – OEICs – ISA's.’ is closed to new replies.