Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • House/Techno event – put this in your diary :)
  • si-wilson
    Free Member

I know a few of you on here are in to the House/Techno scene so thought i would give you the heads up on an event.

A friend and myself are hosting a party on the 8th June in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. This came about as we were very bored of the usual ‘town’ style bars and clubs so decided we should do something about it.

The night will be at the excellent real Time Live Music venue in Chesterfield and be an early party, 7.30pm – 1.00am. If anyone is in the area and fancies coming down, it would be nice to see you there 🙂

For anyone interested, the FB page is here Facebook page and the webpage is here website

Si

patriotpro
    Free Member

I can’t make it but just wanted to bid you good luck. 8)

Any chance of you sound clouding the event?

jekkyl

missing info:
    what djs are playing?
    Door charge?
    dress code?
    door policy? (pumped steroid guards thrashing your pockets or hippys on stools saying ‘yeah you’re fine go on’?)

jekkyl

sorry seen the website now, £5? bargain. good price.
    Please define what you think is techno, genre labels are a bit blurred these days.

Mister-P
    Free Member

This is a top tune in the first promo mix from the blog – Dubspeeka – Back To Basics

eskay

Jekyl-any techno party with a dress code aint worth going to!

Good luck with the party op, too far for me to travel to.

si-wilson
    Free Member

No dress code, and the door staff/policy is relaxed 🙂 £5 on the door or tickets from here

Unlikely to hear Chris Liebing/Bryan Black (shame!) type Techno but expect to hear a good mix of Deep House from the likes of Steve Bug, Dubspeeka, Scuba, Daniel Dexter etc and Tech House/Techno from the likes of Matador, Pig & Dan, Paul Ritch, Martin Landsky etc.

The DJ is a local lad, he’s pretty good 🙂 If it becomes a successful night then all future events will be about new and local DJ talent.

The venue address is;

Real Time Live
    13 Marsden St.
    Chesterfield
    Derbyshire
    S40 1JY

Tel 01246 277702

ruminant
    Free Member

This sounds very interesting, there’s nothing in chesterfield other than cheesy nightclubs and piss heads, I’ll definately be there.

Time to brush up my dance moves lol

boxfish
    Free Member

Si, emailed you last week about a mech hanger for a Holeshot…

si-wilson
    Free Member

boxfish, sorry mate, missed that? could you email me again, make sure its simon@progressive-bikes.co.uk

boxfish
    Free Member

Cheers Si. YGM

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘House/Techno event – put this in your diary :)’ is closed to new replies.