• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by NZCol.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • House prices…any website that provides values historically?
  • DickBarton

House in Scotland and I’m needing to check value at 3 points historically, all within last 5 years…does such a site exist? Is so, where is it?

munkster
    Free Member

Always used to be https://nethouseprices.com/ but think Zopa does it too now?

Edit: my mistake, NHP is for England and Wales only, sorry.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Zoopla does and so does google if you search the actual address – will bring up the public records.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    frankconway

Mouseprice & rightmove?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Won’t give a value, but will give sale prices on rightmove.

munkster
    Free Member

Jeez, Zoopla not Zopa too. Good job other people in control of their faculties replied. Apologies OP and STW at large. 😳

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Nationwide/Halifax do a house value guide for any point in the last few decades, however accurate you think that may be. Right move sold prices of similar houses would be better.

What’s it for?

Cougar

Upmystreet does exactly this, does it not?

scotroutes

I’d have thought that there was simply too much variability on that sort of timescale, unless the house had actually changed hands at all three points in the past 5 years. Any other sort of valuation can only be a crude estimate with a large margin of error.

gregsd
    Free Member
    DickBarton

Separation and discussion about splitting equity of house. I suspect there may be some underhand tactics going on and I’m wanting to get figures for comparison purposes…
    Thanks for the links will check them all.

NZCol

When I did that we both agreed to get a valuation then take middle value between them. Her valuer seemed to have found the hidden extra mansion in it 🙄

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘House prices…any website that provides values historically?’ is closed to new replies.