• This topic has 46 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by mboy.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • House music fans…
  • mboy
    Free Member

Guys, cheers again, your feedback means a lot, and any criticism is taken positively I can assure you… I’m massively keen to learn and further my skills and abilities, and I’m trying to soak stuff up like a sponge.

bobbyg81, what you’ve said about automating the panning, yeah Logic supports it no problems, will give that a try. Makes sense now I come to think of it.

Milkie. When you give it a listen, bear in mind it’s an MP3 over your studio monitors. If you want me to send a WAV over, I’ll sendspace it, my email address is in my profile and I’ll just reply with the full quality version for you.

bikebouy, I’m only a handful of years behind elf to be fair, I may have only recently started producing, and whilst I wasn’t on the “scene” when it was kicking off, I’m old enough to know better so to speak! 😉 Cheers for the names, will check em all out on Soundcloud later, much appreciated! And cheers for the good words fella…

😀

mboy
    Free Member

Odd, just wrote a long post thanking you all, but don’t know where it’s gone! 😕

But yeah, muchos gracias guys, all criticism taken constructively don’t worry, so cheers 😀

EDIT: Ah there it is, its appeared now!

bobbyg81
    Free Member

No probs mboy. Evry little helps. Ill add you on soundcloud if you dont mind. Ive got a couple of ideas I posted for a mate to collaborate on.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nearly as old as Elf??

What in mind, body or spirit??

mboy
    Free Member

Well I’m half a dozen years behind him in body, several years advanced in mind though of course! 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

That still duzent really make you all that old, mentally. 😆

I think Elf’s a good point. Don’t forget he’s from an era when it was seriously “kicking off” back in the day, he’s been there and ate the kebab so to speak

This is true. I have had many kebabs. Some havunt stayed with me for very long, others have made a lasting impression on me.

mboy
    Free Member

That still duzent really make you all that old, mentally.

Too bloody right mate! I still like acting like a big kid myself… 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘House music fans…’ is closed to new replies.