Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • House Move – Where to Ride? Belper
  • lank45
    Free Member

I’ve recently moved to Belper with work and I’m wanting to know if there is anyone local who’d either be willing to point me in the right direction for some mtb trails or take me out for a spin in the local area?

My riding has taken a dive due to work and I’m wanting to pick it back up as quite frankly it’s brilliant!

mrflaky
    Free Member

You have picked a good spot to move too, moved down to London from Duffield and missing the hills!

Apart from the peaks, you have some great riding at Ambergate, follow the A6 out of Belper towards Matlock, keep going for a mile or two, you pass a garage on the left, and then take the first left after this, by the cricket pitch. Following this over the bridge and take the dirt track on the right, ride up and then take the trail down to the right that takes you through the old factory and then, ride till your hearts content! The DH trails are right at the far end, just keep on the main track after the factory!

You also have a load of good riding at Drumhill, above Little Eaton, the Chevin above Duffield.

Drop me a message and I still have riding mates up there who I am sure would be willing to show you around, or once I have my new bike I am back fairly often to see the folks.

tonto
    Free Member

you lukcy sod – I’ve just moved away and miss the great local riding:(

Google DVATC for regular Tuesday rides.

lank45
    Free Member

thanks Tonto, Ross YGM

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘House Move – Where to Ride? Belper’ is closed to new replies.