Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • House contents insurance.. reccomendations?
  • captaincarbon
    Free Member

Hi all,

Trying to find cover for all the bikes to be included in our new house insurance.

Was quoted £5 per £100 of bikes value per month!

7 bikes to cover, so what companies are you guys using? reccomendations welcome.

Thanks… 😀

thepurist

M&S is the universal answer. Bike cover up to 4K per steed/dandyhorse/rig/sled.

joao3v16
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    captaincarbon
    Free Member

ok, sounds good. Will give them a shout,

Thanks!

Carbone
    Free Member

M&S all day long , unfortunately had to use it , and were faultless .

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Check out GreenBee too – John Lewis insurance – I think they were both unwritten by the same company (AXA I think) so had similar ‘it’s a bike, we’ll cover it’ kinda policies though check small print for max values etc.

TheGingerOne

Interestingly I just had my renewal through from M&S and last year when I tried to get a new online quote to see how much it should be, I could not get a new quote as I was a flood risk, so I had to go with their renewal quote, but this year I have been able to get a new quote.
    The new quote was £135 less than the renewal plus I have gone via TopCashback which should earn me a further £45.
    All in all I would still recommend M&S esp as they sorted out my claim for a cracked frame very well a couple of years ago as well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘House contents insurance.. reccomendations?’ is closed to new replies.