Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • House buying – history
  • NZCol

Was pondering something earlier today. We’ve just bought a new house off a divorcing couple and an acquaintence of my wifes went all weird and said she couldn’t live in it as ‘the karma of the divorce would rub off on you’.

I’m not particularly buying that but it got me wondering what/if would put you off ? Murder, death by fire (assume house was fixed), big curly poo in the corner ?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

No sane person would have lived at this address :

chewkw
    Free Member

Unnatural death is a no no for me especially suicide or murder but death by accident is not so bad.

user-removed
    Free Member

Anything built on a Native American graveyard would want thinking about… (watching Amytiville (sp?)).

hels
    Free Member

The Mongrel Mob next door would do it for me. My sister lived next to the Black Power once many years ago before the flats got demolished for the new motorway. She NEVER got robbed, I think folk were scared of getting the wrong house. (these are gangs for non-NZ listeners)

We likely all live in a house where somebody has died, but yes a murder would put me off. A divorce ? Prolly why most flats end up on the market.

nickjb
    Free Member

The house will be pre-disastered. Nothing left to go wrong…

according to Garp, anyway.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBSAeqdcZAM[/video]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘House buying – history’ is closed to new replies.