Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Houndkirk/Lady Cannings Rave!
  • unstableJ
    Free Member

…any one else come across this this morning, still pumping out the beats you could hear a mile away!

Large numbers of rather worst for wear yoofs wandering the moors…

Ally-G
    Free Member

Yes I rode right up to the edge of them before turning round and taking an “alternate route” across houndkirk. They’d been going since midnight (one of them told me whilst trying to convince me to have my photo taken in an orange wig).

Unstable – was that you on the 08 Orange 5 I spoke to in Blacka earlier?

TheBrick
    Free Member

Excellent, you can’t beat a good free party. Glad to hear there is one happening.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    unstableJ
    Free Member

yea, that’s me

finbar
    Free Member

I saw the police and about 20 black cabs when i rode past at 11am ish this morning.

rogerthedodger
    Free Member

I saw the same number of cabs and also police and ambulance this morning at 8.00am. They must have been well organised to get the cabs to be ready to pick them up. Was it an end of term gig for students???. Good job it was not pinging down with rain during the night.

singlespeedstu

Good to see the yoot still get out there enjoying the countryside instead of an over priced club.

Class A’s and outdoor dJ’s rock.

h4muf
    Free Member

Must have just missed them 🙁

PiknMix
    Free Member

Some of the best free party’s i attended were in quagmires because of the rain all night.

Had I known about this one I would have taken my bike for some comedown fun.

PLUR (,”)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Houndkirk/Lady Cannings Rave!’ is closed to new replies.