Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Hotels with private hot tub – Yorkshire / North East
  • pocpoc
    Free Member

So, it’s my anniversary next month. Last year we did nothing as was in the middle of a house move so it kind of got forgotten.
    So this year want to make it up a bit.
    As she seems to love them, I’d like to take MrsPoc for one (or two) nights to a hotel with private hot tub, but have a budget max of £200 per night.

So, with the national knowledge of the hive, can anyone suggest somewhere that fits the bill?
    Or am I asking the impossible?

Also, difference between hot tub and twin jacuzzi bath?

Cheers.

bails

take MrsPoc for one (or two) nights to a hotel with sex pond

Just empty it when you’re done!

somouk
    Free Member

Isn’t a twin jacuzzi bath just a normal bath but you can sit either end with taps in the middle so you can fit two people in.

Hot tub is obviously the larger 4 person job.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

yep – had a twin jacuzzi bath – centre taps – jets – not huge – but nice. Wish I had one now…

ElShalimo

The Tempest Arms, Elslack just outside Skipton
    Clicky

Does great food and has some really good ales etc. etc.

Sundayjumper

yep – had a twin jacuzzi bath – centre taps – jets – not huge – but nice. Wish I had one now…

We have one. Really powerful jets, noisy, not at all relaxing. Used it about twice when we moved in in 2006, never used it since.

(never used the jacuzzi feature, we’ve obviously used the bath as a normal bath…)

withersea
    Free Member

Crab and Lobster Manor

theotherjonv

Not up north but this might be up your alley. You dirty boy.

http://www.hoteldevie.com/about/the-love-swings.htm

matt_outandabout

We bought a house with ‘buzzy bath’. The kids have used it 3.2 times to make outrageous amounts of bubbles with bubble bath. It’s now a bath with odd holes in that’s a faff to clean.

Riksbar

+1 for the Tempest Arms.

tmb467
    Free Member

There’s a place in Durham we stayed at – townhouse or something – that had three or four lodges with private hot tubs. Definitely within your budget and not a bad location (was quite impressed with how nice Durham was)

This is the place

slowoldman

At one time I regularly stopped for steak frite at the Tempest after a day out int dales. Can’t speak for the hot tubs though.

pocpoc
    Free Member

Thanks all.
    Sorry for the slow response, work was manic today so only just got back on here!
    Tempest is a good option, crab and lobster fully booked and town house was put off budget when I looked at it the other day.

wallop
    matt_outandabout

Just go the whole hog…

White Tower, Loch Tay

mrlebowski
    Free Member

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CHt6PuiMq6U[/video]

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Hotels with private hot tub – Yorkshire / North East’ is closed to new replies.