Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Hotels in Paris?
  • munkster
    Free Member

Probably been done but my latest in a series entitled “Hotels in…?” has brought me to Paris.

Anyone stayed anywhere nice, semi-swish but not ruinously expensive (but not “budget”) in la belle ville?

Merci à tous!

iolo
    Free Member

Have a look on airnb.
    You’ll get a nice apartment for not much money.

iolo
    Free Member

Sorry. Should say airbnb

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    munkster
    Free Member

So, an apartment not a hotel and not somewhere you’ve stayed, but apart from that, answers my Q perfectly!

😉 😀

(Thanks, I will take a look at that if nothing else crops up.)

iolo
    Free Member
    huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

Hotel Marceau Champs Elysees–nice people, cool rooms, brilliant location (Arc de Triomphe at one end of the street, the Seine at the other)

JulianA
    Free Member

Hote Sainte Beuve – a hundred meters or do from the south side of the Jardins du Luxembourg. Fantastic. Look it up on Google streetview and you can even take a look inside.

Excellent restaurants nearby and about four stops on the metro from the Seine.

Would go back like a shot if time allowed.

Stu_N

We stayed in Hotel Jules et Jim in the Marais in Dec last year. Modern hotel built around an old courtyard so really quiet given the location, 10 mins from Chatelet-Les Halles metro for connections to everywhere and a few mins to Pompidou and Place des Vosges. Small but beautifully designed modern rooms and really helpful staff. And a dangerously good cocktail bar in the evening.

DrJ

Hotel Jules et Jim – room for three? 🙂

yosemitepaul

St James. Not particularly cheap, but cheaper then some, very swish!
    We’ve stayed a couple of times, for a city hotel its absolutely silent at night.
    Short walk to Champs Elysees and Eiffel Tower.
    Has the added advantage that if you have the need, free parking.

munkster
    Free Member

This is great stuff guys. Many many thanks!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Hotels in Paris?’ is closed to new replies.