Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Hotels in Hanoi ?
  • tonyplym
    Free Member

Will be visiting Hanoi soon – anyone been recently and have a decent hotel that they’d care to recommend? – not looking for luxury, just somewhere that is clean, reasonably quiet, sensibly priced (ideally around £40 per room for B+B) and fairly close to the Old Town district. Cheers in advance.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Not recently …. but have been many times, fantastic city

Look on TripAdvisor that’s what I do. Places change so can’t recommend. Glamour option is always the Metropole but an old town house is more fun and a bit of “character” never hurt me.

Clean ? Yes generally but it is Asia
    Quiet ? Thats not why you go to Hanoi 😉

obelix
    Free Member

The Hanoi Hilton used to be the place to stay. Especially popular amongst the aviaton set. Don’t think it’s still going though.

fattyre500
    Free Member

Have you ever tried Airbnb? Stayed in some great places in Canada with them and it was v.cheap. There are 300+ places for Hanoi when you look on their site.

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

Stayed at the metropole. Bloody lovely. Nicest croissants I’ve ever had. No tipping policy is nice as well.

Sorry not much help. It’s worth a splurge though. I really liked Hanoi.

Pigface
    Free Member

I stayed in a little place that was a bit out of the centre, didn’t bother me as I walked everywhere just soaking it all up. Plenty of touts at the airport.

The traffic will blow your mind, be warned 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Hotels in Hanoi ?’ is closed to new replies.