Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hotel or BnB in Sheffield.
  • stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Anybody know of a cheap but cheerful hotel or BnB in Sheffield? Looking for somewhere for the 8-10 July.

eth3er
    Free Member

What’s your definition of cheap and which bit of Sheffield do you need to be in?

clodhopper
    Free Member

Not the Jury’s Inn, on Eyre St. Vile place. Thankfully only had to spend one night in it.

I could recommend the delightful B+B we spent the rest of our trip in, but it isn’t cheap. Plus it’s booked up anyway.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Premier inn is about £140 for three of us for two nights. I’m not really expecting cheaper to be honest but thought I’d ask. My son’s diving at the Ponds centre so not too far from there but it’s not vital.

clodhopper
    Free Member

That’s not bad tbh. We paid £80 for one night for a double room. In a ghastly place with horrible spoiled kids running all over the place, and getting woken up by some extremely inconsiderate ignorant pissed **** at 2am slamming doors, shouting in the corridors etc. Worst place I’ve ever stayed in, and this includes a place in Dacca many years ago. Premier Inns are infinitely preferable imo.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Hotel or BnB in Sheffield.’ is closed to new replies.