Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hot drinks holder
  • pb2

A year or two back these were all the rage (it might be many years ago)I resisted but now I fancy one I cannot find a decent one.

It needs to fit in to a normal bottle cage, it needs to keep coffe or tea or mulled wine hot for an hour or more and I need to be able to drink one handed on the move (so no screw caps)

Any ideas or links to the right stuff — good kharma to all good replies 😀

wombat

Lifeventure FTW (On offer on Sportpursuit ATM)

pb2

cheers wobat, thats a great deal,I will use this for fell walking and biving — still need one to use one handed when I’m riding

notlocal
    Free Member

Lifeventure transit mug

I use this one. Keeps drinks hot for a few hours. Push the rectangular button on the lid whilst drinking to allow liquid to flow.

Stoner
    Free Member

avoid the ones with a small spout and push button in the top – the open/close mechanism is lousy and seizes, it’s also impossible to disassemble/fix/service.

Great while it lasted, but only managed 6 months use. Other people have reported similar problems for various brands using the same design (far east manufacture)

Mine was one of CTBM’s
    http://www.charliethebikemonger.com/biologic-vacuum-flask-3657-p.asp

but Esbit sell the same product with their own branding.

The one Im using at the moment came from morrisions, has a flip top lid with double lock and works a treat.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Hot drinks holder’ is closed to new replies.