Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Hot Dog, we have a weiner!
  • nicko74

Dean Macey is today's winner for pulling out the scallops and pea puree in Masterchef today.

Still love it, mind 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

shockingly low standard though when pea and scallops and steak and chips is the winning combination..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

nicko74

And today's scallops on pea puree winner is Lisa Faulkner. Hurrah – at least we know they do their research by watching previous episodes of Masterchef…

nicko74

And come on CFH – you know Marsterchef? Cooking DOESN'T get any tougher than this? A football-headed beanbag and an Aussie shouting at each other from a distance of 30cm?

Kahurangi

CFH. The bunny's name is Oolong.

Now you know.

Jamie
    Free Member

@CFH

Seeing as the OP mentioned Masterchef in the first sentence you probably need to read first and post hilarious pictures second. That way you will know what is being talked about 8)

yunki
    Free Member

pea and scallop and pea and scallop and pea and scallop and pea and scallop and pea and scallop and I'm quite glad that no-one has cooked a triumphant pudding yet because my other half near enough has an orgasm at the sight of Greg Wallace enjoying a nice sweet sticky bit of afters.. which makes me feel a bit coy..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hot Dog, we have a weiner!’ is closed to new replies.