Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Horton in ribblesdale to Skipton Saturday 13th (Feb) one way ride – early start
  • Wharfedale
    Free Member

A couple of us are going to be doing a one way ride from Horton to Skipton this Saturday, looking to set off from Horton train station at 7:30/8:00 AM if anyone fancies it?

Cars can be left at Horton and there are trains at 3:30 & 4:30 from Skipton back to Horton.

Pace will be relaxed and the route will take in Pen-Y-Ghent, Malham tarn & Mastiles lane.

Wharfedale
    Free Member

BTTT Nobody interested?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

EIGHT AM ??? I'll still be asleep! Our ride starts at a civilised 10.35 🙂

Wharfedale
    Free Member

It's worse than that I'll have to leave home at 6:30 😯 It'll all be worth it for empty trails and a decent sunrise!

ChrisE
    Free Member

you should be at Skipton before 12 noon. I do a ride (once a year) from home, Long Lane, Moorhead Lane, Sannat Hall, road to Capon Hall, Back of Malham Tarn through field centre, Mastilles La to Mastilles gate, UCR to Lee Gate, Bordley, Bordley Green, (nearly) Winterburn res, Hetton, Rylstone edge, BWs all way to Bolton Abbey (which is beyond Skipton).

I set off at 6:30 am and have to make a meeting at B Abbey for 10:30.

C

Jenga
    Free Member

This is just the sort of this that I'd be interested in, but can't make this w/e. Bugger. What sort of route are you using (so that I can go back in a couple of weeks!!!)?

Wharfedale
    Free Member

Jenga do you have access to memory map? I can email you the route.

We'll be doing another similair route in the next 3-4 weeks if you want to join in on that?

Jenga
    Free Member

yep, I've got Memory Map. Love to see the route, please. Might be interested in another, depending on the date.

agraves
    Free Member

Wharfedale: I'm also interested in the route. Would love to come along but still building up my blue pig.

Chew
    Free Member

Wharfedale – Well interested if you're doing this route in a few weeks time.

Keep us posted

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Horton in ribblesdale to Skipton Saturday 13th (Feb) one way ride – early start’ is closed to new replies.