• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by tang.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Horse riding- I just don't get it
  • hora
    Free Member

If you are not a slender, nubile posh bit of filly’ what is the point? I mean WHERE CAN YOU PUT THE CARBON FIBRE?

Can you carbon-wrap the horse at least?

You can’t have anything Kashima and how do you upgrade annually? What do you do with the old horse? Can you legally shoot it?

Junkyard
    Free Member

neigh responses so far then

hora
    Free Member

Looks like I’ll be put out to pasture 🙁

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Junkyard – lazarus
    neigh responses so far then

I thought of a few, but then reined myself in a bit. Didn’t want to saddle you with them.

MrNice
    Free Member

you sell it to a Romanian slaughterhouse, they kill it and sell it to a dodgy Dutchman who stores it until it goes rotten, he sells it to someone who makes burgers, they sell it to a well-known British supermarket, you eat Dobbin for tea. Simple

for the beneift of any lawyers reading, I should probably say this is all allegedly

IHN

What about horse riding at night? I always had you down as a Midnight Cowboy type 😉

hora
    Free Member

you sell it to a Romanian slaughterhouse, they kill it and sell it to a dodgy Dutchman who stores it until it goes rotten, he sells it to someone who makes burgers, they sell it to a well-known British supermarket, you eat Dobbin for tea. Simple

for the beneift of any lawyers reading, I should probably say this is all allegedly

Whoa slow down fella. Don’t go charging round my topic like your some sort of paddock stud.

fozzybear
    Free Member

No mudguards either.
    plus what tyres would you fit?

warns74
    Free Member

What about horse riding at night?

It’s easy enough to attach a solarstorm X2 to its head but you just try finding somewhere to velcro the battery pack to……risky….very risky!

77ric
    Free Member

Horse riding, you don’t get it?

You don’t get a thrill from having a big powerful beast between your legs?

See cause that’s basically it, it’s a ‘male galoform’ extension init”

mrmo
    Free Member

What about horse riding at night? I always had you down as a Midnight Cowboy type

Bareback?

Philby

What horseshoes for…?

tang
    Free Member

I though you lot would be chomping at the bit to get out on your steed. Jumps, bridle ways, inappropriate leg wear, making a mess of trails, the need for a wooden shed, plenty of manure….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Horse riding- I just don't get it’ is closed to new replies.