Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Horse riding- how much will my legs hurt tomorrow?
  • hora
    Free Member

Apparently I’m going to be in a world of thigh ache? 😆

rOcKeTdOg

is the nag on the classifieds yet?

hora
    Free Member

It bloody was a nag. Going down a hill I couldn’t make it speed up

montylikesbeer

try a longer fork and move your weight back just a little 😉

muddydwarf
    Free Member

<in a stable not too far away a horse is complaining that after loads of back-and-forth on an internet forum arranging a ride Hora never actually turned up…..>

😛

johnners
    Free Member

It bloody was a nag. Going down a hill I couldn’t make it speed up

That’s probably the head angle, about .0054 degrees out from the ideal figure you plucked out of your arse.

hora
    Free Member

😆

Sandwich

You’ll feel like the probation officer in The Girl With The DragonTattoo after his private video show and inking. 😀

momo

I had no pain the day after I first went riding, although I was apparently the exception to the rule…so possibly lots of pain!

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

I’ve seen the film and all I can say is ……………ouch

spooky_b329

Dull ache on the inner thighs most likely.

Going down a hill I couldn’t make it speed up This is the last thing you want! Fast up, slow down 🙂

I have the opposite problem, wife’s horse dawdles on the way out (uphill), then once we turn for home she changes gear and speeds up, braking results in sideways I’m not stopping action. Back, is unfortunately off the backside of the South Downs, which is steep downhill. Horses don’t normally go down steep hills above a walk as the head angle is far too steep. Add in some killer cows stalking her from above and she would slide down the hill on her chin if she had her way.

hora
    Free Member

Ache at top of thighs. Check!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Horse riding- how much will my legs hurt tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.