Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
  • "Horse riders and cyclists go to war over bridleways"
  • jameso

a quick PING lets both horse and rider know you are there, and a few words exchanged will sort out if the horse is nervous or not

My concerns and anything I’ve been told + said about bells being best avoided ‘just in case’ debunked then?

aracer
    Free Member

I have to wonder whether your horse has fully appreciated the situation in that case.

edlong
    Free Member

Nicked this from the comments under that guardian piece, seemed to sum this (and so many other similar things in newspapers and all over the internet) up:

Heavy goods vehicle HGV drivers hate the small van drivers who hate the car drivers who hate the motorcyclists who hate the bicyclists who hate the pedestrians who hate the horse riders who hate the light aeroplane pilots who hate the balloonists who hate the commercial pilots who hate the helicopter pilots who hate the rocket scientists who hate the religions who hate the politicians. Well at least we all have one thing in common, someone we hate.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)

The topic ‘"Horse riders and cyclists go to war over bridleways"’ is closed to new replies.