Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 106 total)
  • Horribly addictive games
  • Torminalis
    Free Member

World of Tanks at the moment but I could do with something similar with spaceships, any recommendations?

There is a game called Star Citizen which is in development and dues any year now which looks like it might just be amazing.

alcolepone
    Free Member

Raid HQ. Just out on ios , scratches that old school shooter itch.

bomberman
    Free Member

8 ball pool on the phone. But dont say i didn’t warn you!

yunki
    Free Member

Angry Birds

samunkim
    Free Member

Spent two weeks detoxing from GTAV after getting to around level 250.

Downloading World of Tanks wasn’t to clever, but better than going entirely cold-turkey

Rio

Desert Golfing. I’m stuck on hole 3720. Apparently there’s an unplayable hole somewhere in the 19,000s.

grannyjone
    Free Member

Warcraft 2 back in the 1990’s

While addicted I was on it for over 6 hours per day

TooTall
    Free Member

Dope Wars / Drug Wars

I wasted much time when I had this on a Palm Pilot. Now some bastard has turned it into an app. It’s just as addictive.

bros
    Free Member

Hearthstone.

JackHammer

World of Tanks at the moment but I could do with something similar with spaceships, any recommendations?

Fractured space is like world of tanks in Space (ie 3-dimensional), not my cup of tea and it’s still in the open beta stage, but if you wanna have big space battles.

Also more tanks Armored (american) Warfare, has all the modern tanks, from where WoT ends to the present day.

Pridds

World of Tanks Blitz for me. Tend to go through phases of playing it loads and then not touching it for a while. Any STW clans?

pondo

[Quote]nedrapier – 
    Hill climb racing[/quote]
    You have ruined my life.

trauty
    Free Member

Dota 2. totally! ( 3500 hours spent playing it already..)

jamj1974

Took me ages to get to 2048 on 2048! I mean absolutely ages.

eskay

Just discovered Fast Castle Defense on Google Play Store. Simple game but incredibly addictive. Level 11 is killing me at the moment.

I was actually looking for a version of the old PC game Rampart when I stumbled across it. Would love to play Rampart again…

lowey

Similar FPS addict here. Spent years playing Half Life 2 Deathmatch competitively and now just play TF2 MVM. Actually making a decent profit on it selling dropped weapons. So far its payed for Fallout 4 and Far Cry 3 and 4. 🙂

jimdubleyou

Playing Don’t Starve on iOS at the moment, a lot.

Also playing Ticket to Ride, but only so I can beat my brother when we play the board game (he hates losing).

FuzzyWuzzy

Desert Golfing. I’m stuck on hole 3720. Apparently there’s an unplayable hole somewhere in the 19,000s.

Ah I see it’s been updated, I used to play it but stopped around 3400 as it just changed to flat ground for level after level but just checked and it looks fixed now. Damn, didn’t need another timesink!

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Company of heroes 1 is basically perfect tbh, I’ve played so much multiplayer of that… Blitzkrieg mod is worth checking out btw, not all the changes are for the better but it adds a lot of variety

The all singing all dancing COH 2 is meant to be better and more balanced than COH ever was, especially Blitzkrieg.

chakaping
    Free Member

I am a Hearthstone widow(er).

I don’t do games myself, I’ve seen what that shit can do to people.

Northwind

Tom_W1987 – Member

The all singing all dancing COH 2 is meant to be better and more balanced than COH ever was

I think I only played the single player of that, the UI and information delivery was just orrible… The mechanics might be better but the first one was just so clear and responsive, the sequel was like playing with a boxing glove and eyedrops by comparison.

Just having the same experience with total war: warhammer, it’s a much more impressive game technically than shogun 2 which I was playing recently but the UI is pish.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

RE: slither.io

Another vote for “Bastard!” from me.

I’m usually Dread Pirate Roberts, and I suck. Doesn’t put me off though!

chewkw
    Free Member

martinhutch – Member
    http://slither.io/

Thank me later. Much later.

Dammit! Bloody mouse control keeps getting me eaten by bigger worm! arrghh!

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

loddrik
    Free Member

Candy **** crush!!! 😡

squirrelking
    Free Member

Flipping between Planetside 2 (which finally got a major update) and Fallout 4. Oooh Far Harbor is out!

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Sensible world of soccer.

Northwind

That slither is quite good. Felt really shallow at first, then a massive multicoloured worm swam by and I was all I WANT THAT.

chakaping
    Free Member

Candy **** crush!!!

A far more worthy and noble pursuit than using FB or Instagram.

😆

jimwah
    Free Member

Great to see DopeWars here – spent hours playing that on my Amiga 😀

Spent hundreds of hours playing Battlefield, crowning moment was blowing up a low-flying helicopter with a crossbow in BF3; less time these days so just an occasional Diablo3 session.

holst
    Free Member

Squatcobbler.

withersea
    Free Member

Boom Beach, wake-up, put kettle on, play BB. Get ready for bed, plug phone in to charge play BB.

jimmy

Wait, I want my Friday back.

chewkw
    Free Member

I just became a big worm in Slither @ 15,270 … then stupidly rammed the wall or boarder … 😡

gaidong
    Free Member

World of Tanks since November 2013, during a difficult moment with the family-in-law. First ever computer game I’ve really been interested in: mostly I’d just watch my friends play as a kid. I have deleted WoT a few times, usually because I was threatened with divorce, but I just reinstalled whilst herself was away for three weeks. 12000 battles so far but lots of players have many many more. At one point I’d drop the kids at school, think “I’ll play my daily doubles for an hour”, suddenly a spot of lunch, then time to get the kids…. Work 0 – WarGaming 1. So often I realise it’s making me miserable and then you get one massive one-shot kill with your Conqueror Gun Carriage and you’re right back in there. I’ve never been addicted to anything before in my life 🙁

tlr

Twenty and Slither for me of the simple games. Got to 20 once in twenty – took about s week. How the hell do you get any further?

I’m still pretty addicted to Call of Dufy online despite the plethora of cheating idiots. No idea why really, but somehow very satisfying.

eulach

gaidong – wanna platoon for the t62 football?
    (only joking, the kids will be awake in 6 hours and no school tomorrow)

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

*squinty eyes*
    How many Cougar were playing slither.io tonight, I wonder…?

daviek

World of Warcraft when it was first released, only just reinstalled it for a look as its free to play to level 20.

Transport Tycoon can eat hours and hours

30 or so years ago Elite filled any rainy days when I was a kid. Hit Elite once and deadly a few times!

aracer
    Free Member

Nobody else here playing Clash of Clans or Clash Royale then? (or does CoC not count because you can’t play it continuously?) Also Real Racing 3.

Thanks for all the suggestions of other ways to waste my time 🙄

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 106 total)

The topic ‘Horribly addictive games’ is closed to new replies.