Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 106 total)
  • Horribly addictive games
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I seem to be obsessed with a game called ‘Rock On’. It’s essentially one of those ‘name that tune’ type things, but its huge! Helps I guess that it leans towards the heavier side of things more (great for this aging rocker!) but is also proving I know chuff all about a lot of modern tunes.

What games have got you hiding yourself away tapping at a phone/keyboard instead of doing something useful?

jam-bo

nedrapier

Hill climb racing, and 2048. haven’t had a go on 2048 for a good while though.

garage-dweller

Sudoku

Preferably on paper. I find it stupidly addictive.

Maths / logic geek I suspect.

Klunk
    Free Member

FreeCell currently on 750-0 winning streak…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Two Dots.

martinhutch

http://agar.io/

http://slither.io/

Thank me later. Much later.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Agario sucked a few months out of my life last summer.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

GTA V online obvs

spud-face

DOTA 2 became my crutch during a bout of depression a couple of years ago. Gave me a reason not to leave the house at weekends. Whilst I’ve stopped playing I still watch youtube broadcasts of the tournaments, I’ve no patience to watch footy these days but will happily have JoinDota on in the background whilst I potter around the internet.

plus Fails Of The Week is ace whenever they get around to making an episode:
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4AY0vM8JPQ[/video]

curiousyellow
    Free Member
    Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Peggle

GTA V online

willard

Civ2. It’s like crack for anyone that likes turn-based strategy.

fasthaggis

None,I am a recovering addict.
    It’s all or nothing for me 🙄 🙂

Drac

I started playing GTA V online again the other week. I forgot what silly fun that game is.

swedishmatt
    Free Member

Any decent first person shooter is like crack to me, so I need to avoid them…..

FuzzyWuzzy

Started playing World of Tanks again a few weeks back after quitting for a couple of years, starting to remember why I quit again now though. Quite addicted to Olympus Rising on the iPad atm to but it’s getting to the point you can’t progress without spending a lot of money so I’ll hopefully be quitting that shortly to…

PJM1974
    Free Member

Fallout 4. It’s practically all I played for weeks on end, much to Mrs PJM’s annoyance.

johnx2
    Free Member

twenty, on my phone

http://twenty.frenchguys.net/

Horribly addictive. A game you can play whilst participating in a teleconference. My record is 10 20s in a game. What does that make me?

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Thank me later. Much later.

b’stard

Torminalis
    Free Member

My name is Torminalis and I am a Counter Strike Addict.

My wife plays a lot so a couple of months ago I installed it and started playing.Have done nothing else since.

Anyone else? (subtly searches for team mates…)

JackHammer

World of Tanks, World of Warships, WarThunder, Kerbal Space Program…

Xcom enemy within (although i did have the mumps so had nothing else to do).

Rome Total War and Empire Total War.

Northwind

Total War games. Draw me in incredibly, even though after about the first 2 hours of every campaign they usually become 99% boring. And I know this, but I’ll still get Total Warhammer on day of release, even though it’ll inevitably be completely broken and need 6 months of patches before it works.

(Empire’s the only one I escaped, something about the interface and regions just put me off instantly. OTOH, Medieval 2 gave me one of the best strategy game experiences ever- the plague hit, and ruined all my plans, and killed all my generals, and caused total chaos and I hated it til I realised it’s the bloody plague, if it doesn’t ruin all your plans it’s doing it wrong. And then I loved it.

JackHammer

Nothing has ever got close to Rome Total War for me, the new one was so disappointing. Empire was buggy as hell, but i loved the naval battles.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Tetris been my toilet game of choice for 25+ years!!

Drac

Counter Strike does my head in. Just as I think I get good I get wiped, it didn’t help playing with one of the UKs higher ranked players at one time.

plyphon
    Free Member

Blizzard’s latest interactive crack cocaine is about to launch on Tuesday. A fast paced arena FPS called Overwatch.

I played the open beta and I can tell you it’s very moreish indeed

I’ve done my stint with CS:GO. I got to LEM rank (3rd from top for those who don’t know) and at this point I realised I was playing far too much so cut my game time down and picked up much more casual GTA Online instead.

Daffy

smiththemainman – Member
    Tetris been my toilet game of choice for 25+ years!!

You should be flushing after each one you dirty bugger!

grannyjone
    Free Member

Starcraft/Starcraft 2

Xylene
    Free Member

Hearthstone

racefaceec90

elite dangerous for me.

since i bought it about 2 months ago have barely played anything else.

chewkw
    Free Member

johnx2 – Member

twenty, on my phone

http://twenty.frenchguys.net/

Horribly addictive. A game you can play whilst participating in a teleconference. My record is 10 20s in a game. What does that make me?

My record is 20 x 28 … I have proof.

😀

yossarian
    Free Member

The whole total war series is fantastic, so immersive.

Company of Heroes, actually I prefer 1 to 2.

Speedball 2

Northwind

Company of heroes 1 is basically perfect tbh, I’ve played so much multiplayer of that… Blitzkrieg mod is worth checking out btw, not all the changes are for the better but it adds a lot of variety

Drac

I played the open beta and I can tell you it’s very moreish indeed

I can tell you it’s a TF2 wannabe and wasn’t great. I’m not adding to my collection unless there’s a price plummet on it.

Neb

Crusader kings 2, it’s like all the interesting bits out of the total war series without the (eventual) tedium of the battles. Plus it’s fun changing history!

And football manager, I’ve banned myself before I end up divorced…

Cougar

If you got a divorce, think how much time you’d have to play Football Manager.

badllama
    Free Member

Combat Mission for me currently Black Sea days just disapear.

allan23
    Free Member

Wasted a fair amount of time on Elder Scrolls Online.

Finally got Minecraft last Christmas and that’s one of those, where did the day go type games.

eulach

World of Tanks at the moment but I could do with something similar with spaceships, any recommendations?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 106 total)

The topic ‘Horribly addictive games’ is closed to new replies.