Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Hora has hijacked my (feel good) thread and he's not even posted
  • howarthp

I give up

matt_outandabout

Hug?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Have you considered asking Mark Steel to help?

Drac

I hope you heart isn’t all of a flutter thinking about him.

howarthp

No – but I like this off his site

Welcome

Like many of my generation, for a long time I was sceptical of internet technology. Whatever the potential, the main purpose seemed to be for bored office workers to send e-mails such as “Can people take only ONE MALTESER AT A TIME from the chocolate tin as some of us haven’t had any while others have had FOUR!!!” Or “Has anyone seen my elastic band?”

Website forums, which promised unprecedented global debate and discourse all seem to degenerate into the same nine people slagging each other off, like Eastenders with exclamation marks. There’s probably a forum for astro-physicists, in which every thread ends with someone calling themselves Black Hole posting “So – Quantum Boy upholds the possibility of string theory in a parallel universe! Why aren’t I surprised? Face up to it, your theory’s are anti-matter you tosspot sub-atomic loser.”

garage-dweller

Oops guilty…. 😳
    Just think of the joy you have brought to those with a selection of gifs and hora jokes. Think of it as a public service 😀

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

What exactly is going on here…?

konabunny
    Free Member

On other forums, “call out” threads earn you a bin and ban combo…

Cougar

Ooh, that’s a good idea.

hora
    Free Member

I say ban him and every third poster to keep them inline/on their toes

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

How about the most prolific posters.

Like an intervention, that sort of thing.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Hora has hijacked my (feel good) thread and he's not even posted’ is closed to new replies.