Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 122 total)
  • Hopefully she won't be given back to her parents
  • Houns

Reports of Madeline McCann has been found

Personally ICBA but thought some of you may froth yourselves into a frenzy

psychle
    Free Member

That’s amazing news if it’s true… why the heck shouldn’t she go back to her folks FFS??

Houns

Neglecting a child to go for a booze – Even i, as one who hates children wouldn’t do that

wwaswas

Was she being looked after by Richey Manic?

molgrips
    Free Member

Don’t be such a **** seriously.

Anyway from where are these reports coming?

5lab

wasn’t she with them all along?

should boost their book sales nicely..

mintimperial

Was she being looked after by Richie Manic?

[Insert Lord Lucan and Shergar reference here.] 😉

derek_starship
    Free Member

They did drop a catastrophic bollock, leaving the kids unattended but everyone deserves a second chance. It would cheer me right up to see them reunited.

wombat

Where was this reported?

Liftman

Whats the source on this, nothing on tinterweb

alfabus
    Free Member

link?

McHamish
    Free Member

Given it’s not on any of the major news outlets, I suspect this might not be true.

Although if it is it’ll cheer me up, so here’s hoping.

chojin
    Free Member

She was found living underneath a bridge, sat next to the OP

jon1973
    Free Member

alfabus
    Free Member

@jon1973, that is an old story about an italian girl

jon1973
    Free Member

yes. sorry.

alfabus
    Free Member

argh… double post

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

There have been loads of “sightings” of her. Its all bollox

matt_bl
    Free Member

I’m amazed they can just rip DNA off some random kid, on the off chance!

Matt

derek_starship
    Free Member

TJ – have this on me

transapp
    Free Member

‘Its all bollox’

In what way? That people are looking out for a kidnapped girl? Seems OK to me. It could (probably) be incorrect, but if my daughter was taken, I wouldn’t mind people keeping a lookout.
    However, if you are talking about the daily mails insatiable demand for cheap headlines, then I’m right there with you.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Daily mail crap sensationalist headlines bollox. Been loads of “sightings” of her. all bollox

Derek – I don’t know how to use them

toys19
    Free Member

Either way wouldn’t it be lovely if it were true.

the-muffin-man

Now demoted from main the headline on DM website.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Nothing on radio 1 about it during the news just now. However would be nice if she was ever to be found! Anyone who thinks otherwise is a **** in my opinion!

chomp
    Free Member

I’d be happy for her to go back to her parents so that they shut the **** up

Junkyard
    Free Member

wow sensitivity awards all round. I would never do what they did with my kids but FFS have a heart. Their kid is missing and they have no news either way just think how you would fell you bunch of insensitive ****

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

However would be nice if she was ever to be found! Anyone who thinks otherwise is a **** in my opinion!

They did drop a catastrophic bollock, leaving the kids unattended but everyone deserves a second chance. It would cheer me right up to see them reunited.

+1

project
    Free Member

at least it turns glum minds off the increase in pension contributions today, the tragic loss of lives around the world, and a cosy relationship between the police,newspapers, and the rupert and co.

They left the kid, she has most probably done one and is now on a gap year somewhere,

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ohhh weee, It’s reported by the Daily Mail so has at least ruffled some feathers.. but as said there have been sightings.

I remain suspicious..

And No, I wouldn’t give her back to her parents if it did turn out to be her.

molgrips
    Free Member

I wonder if the kid herself would like to be re-united with her parents?

yossarian
    Free Member

I’d probably leave the decision on whether to return her to people qualified to make that judgement.

I hope she is alive and being cared for. If she is dead I hope it was quick.

Poor choice of troll IMO, most unpleasant

rkk01
    Free Member

I can only assume the immature rantings are from non-parents…?

If there were any child protection issues, I am sure the remaining McCann children would not be living at home…

santacoops
    Free Member

I’d probably leave the decision on whether to return her to people qualified to make that judgement.

I hope she is alive and being cared for. If she is dead I hope it was quick.

Poor choice of troll IMO.

+1 bajillion

clubber
    Free Member

rkk01 – Member
    I can only assume the immature rantings are from non-parents…?

Houns

If I was unfortunate enough to have a child I’m not stupid enough to leave them on their own

rkk01
    Free Member

😆 😉

rkk01
    Free Member

If I was unfortunate enough to have a child I’m not stupid enough to leave them on their own

What utter nonsense – on more than one level…

I agree that there is an age related issue here, but sooner or later all parents end up having to, and not necessarily being comfortable with it.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 122 total)

The topic ‘Hopefully she won't be given back to her parents’ is closed to new replies.