Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • hope x2 brakes…..
  • jedi

got them yesterday as my original m4's finally gave up the ghost. awesome modulation!!
    🙂

elaineanne
    Free Member

and r u happy now ? i know i am with mine !

safehandsduffy1
    Free Member

I fitted tech m4s 2 wks ago they are great ,but then it rained tonight a now they squeal any thoughts ?

DT78
    Free Member

Personally I run both mono minis and tech x2's – the mono mini's are better and lighter. Only benefit of the x2's over mono's is the ease to tweak things rather than use an allen key

joemetcalfm
    Free Member

yep there hope breaks. they do that when there wet. you could try other pads? but it dosent make much difference.

GaVgAs
    Free Member

give the discs a good clean with brake cleaner, or a alchahol based soloution,a small amount of grease or copaslip on the back of the pads and locating pin helps too. 😉

Bikepimp
    Free Member

Hey all hope brakes sqeel in the wet….Just live with it as doesn't effect performance

jedi

im happy elaine yes 🙂

1981miked
    Free Member

The Hope brakes i got on my Orange 5 Pro are HOPEless!!! Serious lack of power, im going to try bleeding them, then change the pads. I heard the floating rotors are crap for braking performance? Any ideas?

brakes
    Free Member

mate of mine, who is a Hope-whore just got a pair of these
    the lever feel is lovely and the adjustability simple and effective

jedi

i used the original m4s for years and the floating rotor on the front was awesome.
    these are a step up . like my moto vs but smaller

jasonm945
    Free Member

I've just got a pair of Tech M4's after years of using mono mini's, kept my old floating rotors – the power is awesome!!!

Jay

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘hope x2 brakes…..’ is closed to new replies.