Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Hope wheels
  • marco
    Free Member

Hi all
    Thinkin of buying a set of hope hoops (pro 2 evo with Stans ZTR flow rims) Just wondering where the best place is to buy? I thought hope sold them direct but cant find anything on their website. Is it dealer only now?
    Cheers all
    BTW i am wanting white rims
    Thanks

hilldodger
    Free Member

18 bikes are pretty good for all Hope kit, not sure if they’re the rock bottom cheapest but very good service/knowledge…

http://www.18bikes.co.uk/contact_18_bikes.php

reggiegasket
    Free Member

You just need to hunt around. Last time I bought some Hope Hoops wiggle were the best price I could find. Before that Evans.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Never been available direct. Phone or shop around for best price from a dealer. Not sure but it might have to be a premier dealer to get white rims or coloured hubs.

organic355
    Free Member

Just riding along?

easygirl

Think hope hoops are only black hubs?

Gribs

I recently got some from Si at progresive bikes as they were the cheapest I could find.

Potter
    Free Member

as far as i am aware you can have any colour hub for the same price from any of there premier dealers,sure uk bike store were cheapest when i looked

18bikes

Potter is correct, Tech Shops (such as ourselves) can order any of the coloured hubs and we can supply with steel freehub bodies too.

Matt

maccruiskeen

I got a pro3 / open pro combo a week or two ago from farnhamcycles.co.uk, they were the cheapest about by a £20 margin compared to everything else I could find at the time

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

I’ve been disappointed with my Hope Hoops, rapid loss of spoke tension, broken spokes etc.

I have hand built wheels which are still going strong after years more abuse than the Hoops have had.

Perhaps I was unlucky but will choose hand built in the future (still using Hope Hubs mind you).

Onzadog
    Free Member

Ahem, Matt, I thin k you’ll find I was right first! 😉

marco
    Free Member

Cheers for all the nice replies
    Will start hunting around
    Cheers
    Marco

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Hope wheels’ is closed to new replies.