Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Hope Vision R4, Any Good?
  • godzilla
    Free Member

Im after spending some money on a light setup to cheer me up during the early nights, is the Hope vision R4 a good bit of kit? was looking at £200 mark and was wanting around 1000 lumens.
    Cheers:)

wbss
    Free Member

i’ve got one. It does the job. I got the ‘epic’ 4 cell battery as I was a bit concerned the 2 cell would struggle on longer rides.

creamegg
    Free Member

Used mine last night for 1st time and very happy with it. It’s nice and small and feels good quality. Went for the endurance version so have 2x standard battery.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nmdbase
    Free Member

I have an epic, very happy with it but I have nothing to compare it against

dhrider
    Free Member

I was looking at one today. Very small, lightweight and bright! Seemed like a great light.

Simon

I’ve got an R4. Used it for the first time last night.

Seems well put together. Light unit and battery are light and compact.
    Wide floody beam.

After years of riding with a very high power halogen light I’m finding it hard to get used to night riding with an LED light, I’m not keen on the light colour and the beam doesn’t throw as far. I’ll stick with the R4 for a bit but I can see me going back to the halogen even though the battery is three times the weight of Hope one.

Mugboo

Si
    Sounds like Scott is after one if you want rid?

trout
    Free Member

Simon
    Wait till you see Jasons Troutie-vision might just alter your opinions.

superfli
    Free Member

Consider four4th lights as well for around that price. The exodus is an extremely neat, well made and small helmet light, pushing out an apparent 1200 lumens. Its certainly shed loads brighter than my MJ836 (900 lumens) Battery lasts ages, over 2.5hrs. They also do a Holy Moses with masses of output for £250 if you want more on the bars.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Hope Vision R4, Any Good?’ is closed to new replies.