Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Hope Vision 4 battery intermittent – Advise/help appreciated please.
  • chr15
    Free Member

The cable seems to be intermittent where it comes out of the battery pack, a little wiggle and the light goes out, wiggle again, little flicker from the head shows it’s reconeected and the button will switch the light on once again (until the next wiggle or bump!).

So, is this battery pack toast or do you think/have experience to suggest, that Hope can and will fix it for me? Or is it fixable DIY (limited but not non-existent skills)?

cooie

Give them a call. They’ll probably suggest you send it to them. They fixed mine (diff prob though)FOC, after 4 or 5 years 🙂

RustyMac

Sounds like it could be an issue with the cable, possibly a snapped wire at the connection to the battery it’s self.

There has been a number of reports on here recently of cracking service from Hope in regards to light and battery issues. Before you bin it drop them an email and explaiin the problem and i’m sure they will let you know if they think they can fix it.

If you get no luck out of Hope, i can recommend smudge at MTBBatteries.co.uk, i have bought and had batteries repaired by him in the past and have always had excelent service.

Alex

Mine did that. Hope fixed it even tho it was two years old. Give them a call and I’m sure they’ll help you out.

chr15
    Free Member

Thanks both – will get on to hope themselves… (perhaps as I should’ve in the first place!)

chr15
    Free Member

Thanks to you too Alex…. my typing just can’t keep up with the new posts!

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I had the same. Hope were very good with a very quick turnaround. Fixed for free.

chr15
    Free Member

Yep, Hope’s service rocks. Sorted foc by return of post… Advice on care/maintenance included on packing slip. Thanks Hope!

tomaso
    Free Member

Yep Hope did my battery cable as it was faulty and did the lamp cable at the same time too as a belt and braces approach – can’t say fairer than that. All for the cost of me posting to them!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Hope Vision 4 battery intermittent – Advise/help appreciated please.’ is closed to new replies.