• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by cp.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Hope vision 4
  • lipseal
    Free Member

Has anyone tried or even thought about an LED upgrade in said light, is it even possible?

cubemeup
    Free Member

dont thinks theres need, any more light u just as well ride in the day

lipseal
    Free Member

I was just wondering as there are newer LED’s out and was thinking more of effciency than extra light.

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Dont get me wrong I love hope and have had the 2 and 4 lights but arent they a bit old now.. Exposure are getting 1800Lums out of the 6 pack so isnt it about time for a upgrade on the hope family?

trout
    Free Member

I got sent a broken hope 4. and it was a bstard to fix due to the way they are made
    not an easy upgrade with out a fair ammount of machining .

not one I would be in a hurry to do again .

foxyrider
    Free Member

Hmm ~1000 lumens /4 x 6 = 1500 lumens so thats only 300 lumens less than the exposure 6 pack adjusted for LED quantity.

So a Vision 4 + helmet light say 600 lumens or so – more than enough light?

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

dont get me wrong the hope light give out loads of light but you can never have to many lums, can you!! ))

cp

dont get me wrong the hope light give out loads of light but you can never have to many lums, can you!

I don’t agree! I like the different experience of having a bit of tunnel vision and not quite being able to see everything! DX ‘900’ lumens and my home made 500ish lumen lights are bright enough for me 🙂

getting extra efficiency for the same light output – that would be interesting.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hope vision 4’ is closed to new replies.