Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hope Vision 2 mods
  • shindiggy
    Free Member

Has anybody got any experience with modifying/upgrading a set of Hope Vision 2 LED lights?

They are rated at 480 lumen, and produce a large flood. Would like more light and if possible the optics changed to produce a bit more of a spot.

Is this possible or is it time to buy new lights?

ben1979
    Free Member

I changed the lens on mine, they are standard lenses, you can get them from LED.de i think, i can did out the exact part numbers if your interested, i ended up buying a few in the range as they are quite cheap, i accidentally brought one of the ones that was already in there too

lipseal
    Free Member

Ben do you have a link to the exact web page please.

Swalsey
    Free Member

I asked this question last night at a LBS I work in. Apparently there is a guy advertising on the forums (backyard company type) who is upgrading our 2LED hopes amongst others with the new generating brighter, cooler, more efficient LEDs and doing lenses too. Has anybody got a link please?

ben1979
    Free Member

LED-tech.de
    http://www.led-tech.de/de/High-Power-Zubehoer/Carclo-Optiken/Carclo-20mm-Einstecklinse-10003-LT-770_106_61.html

Will need to check exactly which lense is needed to be compatible with the LEDS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Hope Vision 2 mods’ is closed to new replies.