Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Hope Tech X2 brakes
  • ade9933
    Free Member

Hi,

I recently broke one of my Hope X2 Brakes lever / flip flop reservoirs and I’m looking for a replacement but most places seem to say out stock, don’t know when more will arrive.

I emailed hope to find out what the score was but have not heard anything back…

Does anyone know if these are end-of-line or if there are just supply chain issues?

Thanks,

A

ade9933
    Free Member

thanks mate – it’s the whole master cylinder I need though

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Just ring Hope and speak to someone rather than email them.

They will have stock for warranty/repair needs but shops won’t order them and hold stock as Hope can get them to them in a day or two.

ade9933
    Free Member

Thankyou Mr Saddle. Will do!

ade9933
    Free Member

Balls. I spoke to hope the tech X2’s are end of line now and the master cylinder can’t be replaced. Glad I spent out on those just last year then.

amedias
    Free Member

Thats unusual for Hope, they used to offer spares for ages, even on quite old models (not that these are in my eyes!)

eBay for a spare then, won’t be hard to find, or replace with newer model of lever.

brassneck

I don’t know how much you were expecting to pay, but I have a complete X2 tech rear brake with braided hose somewhere I keep meaning to get on the classifieds? Mail me if you’re interested, I’ve got no idea how much it would go for normally as I haven’t looked yet, but a reasonable offer would do the trick 🙂

Away till the weekend though if you’re in a hurry.

stoney
    Free Member

I have a complete set of Pink X2`s…

Totally unused, but will need fluid and bled…..

😛

ratherbeintobago

Thats unusual for Hope, they used to offer spares for ages, even on quite old models (not that these are in my eyes!)

I’d not say the whole master cylinder was really a spare, though.

(I’ve got a non-evo X2 with braided hose looking for a home as well, incidentally – as with brassneck I’ve no idea what it’s worth though).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Hope Tech X2 brakes’ is closed to new replies.