Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • hope tech enduro rims
  • thewalker
    Free Member

anyone using them are they has good has stans or dt swiss thanks

LoCo
    Free Member

Yes have an tech enduro/pro2 evo rear wheel on my 29er HT (tech xc(& stans crest)) not strong enough for me as I’m a bit fat)
    Seems to be holding up ok, have a stans arch on my 27.5 FS too they’re pretty much the equivalent of each other.

cakefacesmallblock

I have them on my Trance SX.
    Certainly had no issues with them over six months on a variety of terrain. They may even be a bit ‘much’ , but I wanted a strong wheel to avoid having to maybe change something lighter if they didn’t stand up. On that basis, possibly a bit on the lardy side , as I’m 74 kgs.
    They go round, no dings or mishaps, set up tubeless really easily.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    grey

I’ve used and abused them for nearly a year with no issues, all I did do was pack a bit more grease in the bearings when I got them.
    I got them to replace the Hope XC model after I buckled the front one in a couple of rides, the XCs are just a bit to soft for me, I did weigh 100kg at the time :lol:.

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Been running a set of 29ers for over a year, bomb proof. Arguably a little narrow for fashionistas but great for aggressive hardtail riding where you just want them to work without constantly fettling or truing. They also hold tyres on like super glue.

bruneep

a bit on the lardy side , as I’m 74 kgs.

74kg lardy?

😯

cakefacesmallblock

Ha ! Just re read my ramblings.
    What I meant by that is that maybe the wheels are a bit lardier than I need , seeing as I’m only 74kgs.
    Lol. I can take a trail side piss, behind the smallest of saplings and no one would see me !

thewalker
    Free Member

ok thanks all

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘hope tech enduro rims’ is closed to new replies.