Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Hope Tech 3 levers
  • ratherbeintobago

Anyone know a) when the Tech 3 levers will be available, and b) if they’ll work with pre-Evo X2 calipers?

chives
    Free Member

(waits with bated breath – after his own thread on the same subject went arse-ways!) 🙂

kimbers

dunno but it does mention a Hope DROPPER seatpost here………

Hope Technology – Factory tour and Product Development.

Other products that we are looking at are telescopic seat posts and our own range of rims. But like with all our products they won’t be released until we are happy to put our name against them!

ratherbeintobago

Mind you, the reason the seatpost’s called Eternity is due to the length of time taken to get it to market 😛

ratherbeintobago

Have finally got round to Googling it; Hope twitter feed says they’re on sale in Oct.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

In final testing now, they look good.

reedspeed
    Free Member

I’ve been waiting 6 months for the handle bars !..quick they ain’t ..

ratherbeintobago

@Blazin-saddles Is the lever profile the same, or has it changed?

chives
    Free Member

Got an email from hope this morning – they don’t have a firm date, but suggested Nov / Dec.
    Could be a ‘to me, from me’ for Christmas then… 🙂

ratherbeintobago

This might swing the full-bike-vs-custom-build decision, then (see other thread).

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Ratherbeintobag… It’s different, similar lever shape and BP adjusters, one sided slanted reservoir and much smaller. looks very neat.

ratherbeintobago

It’s different, similar lever shape and BP adjusters, one sided slanted reservoir and much smaller. looks very neat.

Good to hear the lever shape is similar, as I like my Tech levers. They are, however, a bit bulky…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Hope Tech 3 levers’ is closed to new replies.