Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hope t-shirts
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

grrrrrr.. just surfin on CRC…. i was getting all excited when i read 'womens' Hope t-shirts (i was expecting the usual green/white DH colours but this is what came up……
    i so want one of the xc shirts but if i got a 'small' it prob be too long in the body for me as im only very tiny ! lol

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/BrandCategory.aspx?BrandID=184&CategoryID=1001

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

Its funny you should mention it, I was just looking at Hope t-shirts yesterday. From reviews I've seen as nice as they look they're not good quality.
    If you really want one, might be worth contacting them to get more details about sizing?

elaineanne
    Free Member

i did contact them a while back, but they only make them for the male population of this world lol… same as i emailed Leisurelakesbikes.com as i saw some 'Hope' cycle shorts in the 'womens' section so i emailed them, but they said they had got in the wrong catagory and they dont make them for women…
    ive looked in the shop at leisurelakes at the 'DH zip up long sleeve jersey' last summer and tried it on but the sleeves and body was abit too long… you see im only 5ft in height so a short body…. i thort the quality was pretty good when i saw it…but i guess it would go a bit clicky -(bobbly after a while ..maybe ?

mattbee

I've had my long sleeved Hope t shirt for 8 years and it's hardly faded despite lots of wear. Still 'smart' enough for the pub.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Hope t-shirts’ is closed to new replies.