Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • hope service – please read!
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

wow is all i can say….

i posted a few days ago (saturday) about the cracked pro2 hub….i sent this off monday, and it arrived with them next day, tuesday…..

i emailed nick at hope (or pestered) and asked if it was possible to sort out before weekend, or if any slim chance thursday as im due out training tonight with club….

after a few emails and it not looking likely the wheel would be built back up (due to them being super busy).. i was not really expecting it back before next week….

i got an email yesterday (a day after it got that) saying the wheel was built up, new hub and it was being dispatched today 🙂

it arrived via fedex at 11oclock this morning!

to top it off its cost me ZERO pennies! yep nothing at all….not even the wheel rebuild or anything!

and an added extra ive got a pro 2 evo rear hub now too!

im absolutly amazed at the level of service/warranty provided, and i will long continue to use them, even if the premium is higher!

so a big thankyou to you, Nick (guy in the tech videos) at hope!

go out and but lots of shiny stuff now!

incredible service and worthy of a good arse licking 😆

ir_bandito
    Free Member

they’re good like that aren’t they? 🙂

Had several free fixes to my old Vision2 lights.

Buy British!

Gooner
    Free Member

inly had excellent from Hope

trail_rat
    Free Member

i have a 15 year old mono ti thats just split 8 spokes off the flange – i wonder …

Junkyard
    Free Member

the stuff may break occassionally but service like this is why they will always get my money …..NOT FOR A REAR HUB MAKE A QUIET ONE FOR FFS

I have had a free removal of a piston from a brake and some free clips for the Bolt through adapters after I lost mine

resisted
    Free Member

I worked in the trade for the best part of 10 years, never been so impressed with a company’s service to both trade and end users. Many have come close, but I don’t think any will surpass. Will always go the extra mile to keep people happy.

takisawa2

Excellent.

uplink
    Free Member

I’m a big Hope user and one of the reasons is the service you get
    I was gutted I couldn’t get the headset I wanted for my new build and had to buy a CK

discoduck
    Free Member

Uplink
    Me too ! Had to buy CK to fit a SC Butcher tapered steerer !

I’ve used and will continue to use Hope as I have found them impeccable for customer care and satisfaction !

And long may it continue

richmtb

Yes, always top service.

They’ve fixed stuff for me in the past when its been out of warranty for free and if you need a trivial part they often just stick it in an envelope for you and send it FOC.

They’re service is so good I actually feel a little bit bad having Shimano brakes on my bike!

WackoAK
    Free Member

MAKE A QUIET ONE FOR FFS

That’s the best bit about it!!

(there are ways of making it quiet though)

SBrock
    Free Member

Discoduck – why did you have to get a CK for your Butcher? I have got a Hope tapered headset for my Butcher – external bottom cup and inset top cup

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Yep. Their customer service is brilliant. Probably second to none I’d say.

But it should be considering the amount of practice they get at it…..

cubemeup
    Free Member

same here with my vision 4 lights!! awesome

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Got some free pad retention pins off them for some mini’s, top service 🙂

And they still have rebuild kits for seriously old kit!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

They did me a custom 4 bolt rotor for my old Lefty…

🙂

Chuffed to Monkeys…

bobsoff2
    Free Member

They repaired my Vision lights in 3 days, FOC, brilliant..
    Didn’t even cost me “Return Postage”,

CHB

A good reason to buy British.
    I have lots of their kit (3 pairs of wheels, two braksets, headsets and a vision 2), only ever had to return and get repaired one item in 15 years.
    I know the parts for my kit will still be available in 10 years time.
    Brilliant company and I do believe that their approach to customer service pays for itself in loyal customers…bean counters are you listening?

granny_ring

That is, top service. Hats off to them, they’ve helped me out with a couple of small parts over the phone before now.

Makes yer proud to be British 🙂

bagpuss
    Free Member

Same sort of service here, PRO2 that I’ve had a while, chat over the phone, sent it off so they could look at it, new one a few days later.

I’ll be looking at Hope stuff first for any future upgrades / replacements.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

glad to see the thread went well 🙂

not one bad comment above – says it all really!

anyways im overjoyed, i went out riding, and indeed MY CREAAAAAK HAS GONE!!!!!

it was definitely the crack causing it then! im overjoyed in so many ways (the fact they got it done so quick, the fact i got a pro2 evo shell, the fact it was free, the fact it looks and sounds mint, and the main thing …. IM CREAAAAK FREEE!! what a relief to be able to hear nice countryside things again instead of an annoying creak!

thanks again hope! long may you continue!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘hope service – please read!’ is closed to new replies.