Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Hope Rear hub
  • wingnut31
    Free Member

Have been thinking for a while about upgrading the wheels on the bike, really like the look of the Hope pro 2 evo hubs and notice that they come in 135mm or 150mm widths.

After measuring between the dropouts on the rear swingarm of my bike it reads as 142mm, so are there spacers or kits available to make the Hope hub work with my bike or is it a no go. The bike is a Cube Stereo which has a 12mm bolt through rear… If it is a no go, what other hubs could I consider ?

Any advice guy’s ?

Thanks in advance….

Northwind

There’s a 142mm conversion kit for the Pro 2 evo that’ll convert a 135mm shell one to the 142 standard. You may be able to order the wheel with it as standard, not sure about that.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Northwind is right. 135 can convert will pull off/push on. I think you can oder the hub as 142 as part of a wheelset.

wingnut31
    Free Member

Cheers boy’s, was looking at getting the hub built into my existing rim, as it is like new and matches the front rim, just wondering if you can get the conversion kit on its own ? looked on the Hope web site but can’t see anything, that could be down to me mind 🙂

Onzadog
    Free Member

Yes, if you just want the adaptors, that’s not a problem.

iain1775
    Free Member

http://www.biketart.com/25619/products/hope-pro2-evo-142mm-rear-hub-conversion.aspx

And hope confirmed to me this morning that this also fits the old style pro 2 if you are already running it with a 135 12mm axle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Hope Rear hub’ is closed to new replies.