Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Hope pro2 adaptor help
  • bigyim
    Free Member

Ive got some hope pro 2 hubd currently 15mm front and 135×10 bolt through rear. Can anybody tell me what i need to convert to 20mm front and standard qr rear please

bruneep

Is this for a project build?

Have you even looked at the hope adaptors?

🙄

mikewsmith
    Free Member

http://www.hopetech.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/HUB-CONVERSION-KITS-CHART.pdf
    Hope 20mm Adapter for the ProII
    Rear could be end caps, check the link for a part number ProII have the narrower internals over the later Evo stuff

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Onzadog
    Free Member

Front hubs are the same. Rears differ between pro 2 and pro 2 evo. I know this makes a difference for 12mm on the pro 2, it needs a new axle. I’m not sure what’s needed for the 10mm though. I’ve a feeling it would just be end caps though.

bigyim
    Free Member

Bruneep i just seem to be getting lost in the minefield of pro 2 and pro2 evo hubs. Just wanted to make sure i was ordering the right bits!

cyclistm
    Free Member

Confusing isn’t it!

You’ll need a 20mm front adaptor doesn’t matter whether evo or not.

I don’t know about rear bolt thru, won’t it work in a standard 135 frame? I’d be tempted to leave if so as you’ll need a new axle and end caps and they are tricky to source otherwise

GeForceJunky

If you want to leave it 10mm bolt through and us it in a normal QR frame you need something like this:

http://www.superstarcomponents.com/en/ultralight-alloy-10mm-rear-qr-through-axle.htm

goby

For the rear a new axle the q/r version, and the end caps. Will look numbers up if you want.
    Front just the 20mm adaptops and circlips for each side.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i have a spare set of the 20mm adapters you can have for a few quid if you want? used, but in perfect nick…

bigyim
    Free Member

Xherbivorex yes please. Emails in profile if you can get in touch please

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Hope pro2 adaptor help’ is closed to new replies.