Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Hope Pro 2's on Mavic TN 719 (29er) wheels – WHERE FROM ?
  • bunnerscj
    Free Member

Tried merlin, wont do them, CRC dont list them as a build option, just riding along dont seem to either ?

Anyone got any ideas where I can get a set (shame hope hoops not available for 29er)

Anyone ?
    Thanks

Megatron

got mine built up by my LBS about 2 years ago. Very nice they are too.

mboy
    Free Member

Drop me an email (in my profile), I'm always happy to build any wheels for anybody that wants for a small fee.

You'd need to supply the parts, but TN719's are good rims to work with anyway (despite being a 29er rim) cos they're pretty stiff.

AverageMark
    Free Member

ring crc up. They will build them no problems. My local shop built mine for me. But not much use unless your close to Lowestoft. Great wheels by the way. Running conti race kings ghetto tubless on my swift no problems.

ferrit32
    Free Member

lifecycles in bolton will build them for you, I cannot see them listed but they will quote you on anything. I suggest phoning though rather than email.

http://www.life-cycles.co.uk/wheel%20builds/

mick_r

Paul Hewitt in Leyland does massive amounts of quality road wheels (touring, race, hub gears, dynamos) so has a vast selection of spokes for 700C which you won't find at MTB shops – they are my choice for 29er stuff (and he used to tension wheels for Merlin in the early days)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Hope Pro 2's on Mavic TN 719 (29er) wheels – WHERE FROM ?’ is closed to new replies.