Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Hope Pro 2 QR to 20mm conversion
  • paulwf

I have just received a hope pro 2 qr to 20mm conversion kit.

It has two spacers and one snap ring. I had a look at the Hope diagram and I can’t see where the snap ring would go.

Will it be obvious when I remove the QR adaptors?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Snap rings like no. 4? There should be two I think, although thats a Bulb its the same idea

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Yep, should be 2 snap rings, one to keep each spacer in.

rich-6
    Free Member

Theres a vid on hope site too, I’l see if i can find it you use a biro to get the snap rings in

here it is

Reign_Man
    Free Member

The snap rings hold the 20mm spacer in place. Theres a video on the hope website that shows how to convert from qr to 20mm. The qr adapters just pull out, push in the 20mm spacers fit the snap ring and your done. I did it last weekend on mine.

MrNutt
    Free Member

you should have two

julianwilson
    Free Member

you are indeed supposed to have two but on my bulb at least, (which dismantles exactly the same as that diagram up there) they just stop the spacer falling off the hub (not particularly structural) when you take it out of the fork. So I wouldn’t let it stop you riding it, and hope have excellent customer support/aftersales so I am sure they will fire you over another ring by express carrier pigeon.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

and hope have excellent customer support/aftersales so I am sure they will fire you over another ring by express carrier pigeon

LOL!

Very true

paulwf

I’ll email the shop I ordered it from to get them to send me the circlip

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Hope Pro 2 QR to 20mm conversion’ is closed to new replies.