Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Hope Pro 2 Evo question.
  • chrisbruce
    Free Member

So I have just got some Fox float 32’s with a 15mm axle, before I had pikes with the 20mm adaptors for the hub.

My question is can you pull the qr spacers out of the adaptors I got with the hubs to make them 15mm?

So from this; http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=10238

to this; http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=30152

jonba
    Free Member

Yes I think so. THe Evo front is the same as the rear IIRC. They did something to the rear axle which was the reason for the rebranding.

Look for exploded diagrams on hopes website.

Shorty121
    Free Member

Yeah You can. Thats the beauty of Hopes

chrisbruce
    Free Member

Cheers guys I thought you could but when I tried it earlier they were really tight so thought I may have made up the idea, will try again the morn.

o96192083
    Free Member

I’m not sure because I just bought two new evo wheels, and theres no way the 20mm adapter will fit in the hole. I use the 15, which works fine, but the 20 seems a few MM too big.

chrisbruce
    Free Member

I’m not sure because I just bought two new evo wheels, and theres no way the 20mm adapter will fit in the hole. I use the 15, which works fine, but the 20 seems a few MM too big.

Should have said when I bought my wheels they came with with the smaller adaptors (9mm/15mm I think) and I bought the 20mm ones separately to use with my pikes.

GSuperstar
    Free Member

Should have said when I bought my wheels they came with with the smaller adaptors (9mm/15mm I think) and I bought the 20mm ones separately to use with my pikes.

CBruce – I could be wrong but I think the adaptors dont cross over from ProII to Evo Pro II, there’s a seperate item on CRC called the ‘Evo Adaptor’.

My new Flows came with Evos and a 20mm with them, but for the rear I’ve had to purchase the ‘evo’ adaptor.

Hope this helps.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Hope Pro 2 Evo question.’ is closed to new replies.