Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Hope Mono 6ti
  • emmodd
    Free Member

I’ve got old style Hope brakes (non post mount) and want to fit them to me Fox 36’s. Any idea if this can be done so I can run a 180mm rotor or is a new front brake the order of the day?

coatesy
    Free Member

Bit of a minefield with Mono6 calipers as they didn’t have a standard mount as far as I remember. I’d call Hope for a definitive answer, but worst case scenario would only require a new Tech type caliper and relevant mount.

slartybartfast
    Free Member

I have mono 6 on fox 36’s but running a 200mm disc. I bought the mount from crc.

emmodd
    Free Member

Worst case scenario, what caliper would fit the lever?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The caliper will fit one way or another, hope have rotors from stock upto about 10″ IIRC, phone hope on Tuesday and ask them, they’ll probably need to know what calliper number you have and be able to tell you from that what you’ll need.

coatesy
    Free Member

Mono6 only had one caliper model as far as I remember, and used spacers specifically made for them to fit different sized discs. Any of the calipers made after the swap from C2 type systems should be compatible,though spacers etc. may well still be available.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

There’s a specific mount for PM-to-6Ti. Hope didn’t retail it at first and they’re not easy to find, so if you have trouble sourcing one just call Hope or ask a local shop to order one for you. I suspect that you’ll be limited to either a 200/203mm or a 220mm rotor.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Hope Mono 6ti’ is closed to new replies.