Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Hope deals/discounts
  • reedspeed
    Free Member

I’m in the market for some hope kit whose the best to talk to ref deals & discount ?..

mikewsmith
    Free Member

unless it’s getting run out they are fairly keen to maintain a pricing structure that doesn’t screw over the dealers (see the halfords thread a while back)

If your getting a fair bit then the LBS route would be my first choice as they can order it together for you.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Halfords

creamegg
    Free Member

Merlin were good online but my LBS beat them

bigblackshed

Coombes Cycles in Hereford. Tech Shop. Talk to Phil.

tomcanbefound
    Free Member

Hard to find deals on new hope stuff. My freind has a wholesale account with them and after vat your only saving like 15-20% on RRP.

However depending on what kind of parts your after consider second hand, the stuff is bombproof and hope offer an unnoficial lifetime warranty on most stuff…

Or wait for the new hubs and tech 3 brakes to land and pick up the old stock being sold of. Also new year sales.

ratherbeintobago

Halfords

That was a stock clearance as Halfords are no longer a Hope dealer. I suspect it’s all gone.

Or wait for the new hubs and tech 3 brakes to land and pick up the old stock being sold of. Also new year sales.

Wasn’t the new stuff meant to be on sake at the end of Oct?

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Wasn’t the new stuff meant to be on sake at the end of Oct?

I don’t know about the brakes but the hubs are definitely available. I’ve got a set on my cross bike.

breadcrumb

My LBS told me there isn’t much mark up on most Hope stuff. Could be why you never see it at silly low prices.

chakaping
    Free Member

Winstanleys pricing is good for the wheels.

andyrm
    Free Member

They don’t need to do deals as their products are in demand.

If a product is a high demand item, there’s no business case to reduce price – in fact it can be said that increased pricing should perhaps be tested until tipping point is reached.

tomaso
    Free Member

Winstanleys had 20% of Hope wheels = which is about as bigger discount as you’ll find anywhere.

reedspeed
    Free Member

Thx guys it’s brakes & a few other bits,& mehbe wheels I’m after so I’ll check em out thx again !.

bigblackshed

Tech Shops can order wheels made up with coloured hubs. Not normally available through normal dealers.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Wicked cycles are reasonable.

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

They are doing PURPLE!

“Rumours have been circulating for a while that we’re going to introduce a limited range of products in Purple to replace the Pink.
    Pictures will be available soon.”

Yes I have had some hope wheels built up on “colour” hubs to finish off some custom bike builds I have done. Hope are very helpful! 😀

Phil_H

Wiggle have floating rotors for 27 quid

kendo954
    Free Member

Halfords are no longer hope dealers as of November, hence selling all their stuff cheap

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Hope deals/discounts’ is closed to new replies.