Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Hope customer service.
  • bigblackshed

Sending a bit of love to the Hope Customer Service Warranty team.

I had an over the bars off at BPW a couple of weeks ago. Broke my Hope Eternity seat post, the bonding between the knuckle head that clamps the saddle and the post broke. The saddle was moving between my knees and you could turn the whole lot round with a couple of fingers pressure on the nose of the saddle.

Phoned Hope last week, posted it off on Thursday, they received it Friday according to the tracking. Arrives back today all bonded back together.

Thank you Hope.

br
    Free Member

They’re good guys, they just replaced an Evo freehub that had cracked (2 years old) and a BB cup that my frame threads had destroyed – I’d only asked if I could have one at cost, and a new one came 🙂

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Loads of love on here for Hope customer service.

Fixed my lights for free when I sent them in for a repair I was more than happy to pay for
    Sent me a head doctor top cap screw for nowt when I asked nicely if they could get stock into CRC so I could buy one

Great products, superb customer service. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy Hope stuff, just with they’d make more stuff.

nunuboogie
    Free Member

Also big love for hope replaced a pink brake that was slightly different colour to a brake a purchased a few month earlier.

Northwind

TBF I wish they’d designed my hub right rather than just providing endless replacement parts but being realistic there’s plenty of companies that do neither so it’s good that they have that backup. I’ve gone through the same process with Mavic, not so good.

davefarmer
    Free Member

Absolutely love their products, service and design.

Northwind sounds like something is wrong, maybe something you’re doing. Both hope at Mavic hubs are reliable units!

Northwind

Nah, the 12mm Pro 2 was never reliable, they were well aware of it- last time I broke one, they sent me two replacements, “for next time” 😆 Which is the same conflict- it’s a brilliant fix, but for the problem they created. But that’s still pretty respectable!

I’ve never had to get a Fulcrum part as the wheels seem more reliable. But if I ever do, I suspect it’ll be a ****ing nightmare. Give me Hope instead of that.

tpbiker
    Free Member

I opened up my pro 2 and it was missing a pawl (although in fairness it probably fell out when I opened it up). Sent a mail asking them where to get some more and they send me some out next day free of charge.

I will buy again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hope customer service.’ is closed to new replies.